Breathing Disorder Treatment Market Expected to reach a high CAGR of 4.8% By 2030:
— DataM Intelligence
CLEVELAND, OHIO, USA, December 27, 2022 /EINPresswire.com/ -- Market Overview:
Several products, such as antimicrobials, corticosteroids, bronchodilators, antihistamines, respiratory stimulants and others, are being used widely by patients with chronic respiratory disorders such as asthma, lung cancer, cystic fibrosis and idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis. The breathing disorder treatment drug is in high demand due to huge investments in research and development and a high rate of product launches.
Market Size Growth Rate:
According to the research report published by DataM Intelligence, the global breathing disorder treatment market size was valued at USD YY billion in 2021; it is projected to reach USD YY billion by 2029, with growth at a CAGR of 4.8% over the forecast period 2022-2029.
Breathing disorder drugs are medicines that are utilized for several respiratory or breathing disorders treatments, such as cystic fibrosis, COPD and asthma. These drugs help breathe easier as they reduce inflammation. High exposure to dust, air pollution and increased smoking enhance the adoption of these medications. Along with novel product launches and technological advances, the rising demand for breathing disorder treatment, owing to rising breathing disorders, will further support market trends for breathing disorder treatment through 2029.
The market has experienced significant growth, ascribed to the growing incidences of respiratory disorders globally and rising research and development. The healthcare infrastructure modernization in emerging nations is funded by their governments, which will expand access to healthcare. There is a high need for breathing disorder treatment for COPD, asthma or cystic fibrosis patients for improvement in treatment. The global market for breathing disorder treatment has attractive potential due to the rise in the frequency of novel product launches and high investment in research and development in emerging nations.
Download Free Sample: www.datamintelligence.com/download-sample/breathing-disorder-treatment-market
The market for global breathing disorder treatment is hampered by the side effects associated with drugs for breathing disorder treatment. Side effects include nervous tension, dizziness, muscle cramps, dry mouth, runny nose, tremors, irritated or scratchy throat, trembling, upset stomach and palpitations. Several stringent regulations are applied for the approval of respiratory disorders treatment drugs.
Research and medical experts are developing advanced approaches to improve the outcomes of breathing disorder treatment. The major area of research is the latest technological advancements, such as improved technologies providing better results or improvements and fewer side effects and new product launches. Increasing government organization funding in healthcare sectors is boosting the market. Growing investments is helping distribution channels use novel technologies.
Infrastructure development and rising investments are expected to provide huge opportunities for the breathing disorder treatment market. This will provide a lucrative opportunity for the growth of the market.
COVID-19 Impact Analysis:
The health system is under extreme strain due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Prioritizing treating patients with disabilities or several chronic disorders, increasing the use of suitable breathing disorder treatment drugs for better treatment and positive results, enhancing the number of products with more efficacy, and advancing technology for better treatment are a few ways that need to be reorganized in terms of priorities.
Recent Developments in the Industry:
1. In May 15, 2022, AstraZeneca announced positive results from the MANDALA Phase III trial, which showed that PT027 (albuterol/budesonide), an inhaled corticosteroid (ICS), is utilized as a rescue medicine that demonstrate a significant reduction in the severe exacerbation risk versus albuterol rescue in patients having moderate to severe asthma.
2. In July 24, 2020, AstraZeneca announced the approval of the triple-therapy Breztri Aerosphere as a COPD maintenance treatment. Breztri Aerosphere shows a statistically-significant reduction in moderate or severe exacerbations rate compared with dual-combination therapies.
According to the research analysis, the global breathing disorder treatment market is segmented by drug class as antimicrobial, corticosteroid, bronchodilator, antihistamines, respiratory stimulants and others. By indication, the market is further segmented into asthma, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), cystic fibrosis, pulmonary hypertension, lung cancer, allergic rhinitis, idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis and others. By distribution channel, the market is divided into hospital pharmacies, retail pharmacies and online pharmacies.
1. Based on the indication, the chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) segment accounted for the largest market share of around XX% in 2021 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 4.8% during the forecast period (2022-2029). Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) is a chronic inflammatory lung disease causing obstructed airflow from the lungs. Its symptoms are cough, breathing difficulty, mucus (sputum) production and wheezing. According to the Office of Disease Prevention and Health Promotion (ODPHP), about 14.8 million adults in the United States suffered from chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) in 2020. Major key players are researching and developing several advanced novel technologies and product launches. Additionally, it is anticipated that rising chronic disease incidences and rising FDA product approvals will fuel the global market expansion.
The global breathing disorder treatment market is segmented into major regions: North America, South America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Middle East & Africa.
North America Breathing Disorder Treatment Market:
This large revenue share is mainly due to the rising investments in research and development and the abundance of highly qualified surgeons, among other things. North America is one of the biggest markets for breathing disorder treatment. This region showcases a significant CAGR owing to the rising adoption and awareness regarding drugs for breathing disorder treatment, the increasing prevalence of several respiratory diseases such as COPD and asthma, and the growing geriatric population combined with the increasing demand for breathing disorder treatment medications. The significant market share is attributable to the high disorder knowledge in the area and the numerous programs initiated to increase awareness about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), which have expanded the market for these novels and advanced breathing disorder treatments.
Due to the region's growing geriatric population and chronic respiratory disorders, which is driving up demand for breathing disorder treatment in patients with asthma, cystic fibrosis or chronic obstructive pulmonary disorder (COPD), Asia Pacific is predicted to have the quickest increase throughout the analyzed period. By 2029, Japan’s market for breathing disorder treatment is anticipated to be worth over xx million dollars. Due to numerous aspiring industry players in the area, the China breathing disorder treatment market is predicted to provide a CAGR of around xx percent, accounting for revenue generation of over USD xx billion by the conclusion of the projected year.
However, it is expected to grow rapidly in the next couple of years with intense competition among the players and a rising number of cases. A few key players are already being observed adopting strategies, such as collaboration for developing novel technologically advanced products, which may make the market crowded with new products in the next couple of years.
Major key companies contributing to the market’s growth include F. Hoffmann-La Roche, AstraZeneca, GSK plc, Abbott Laboratories, Amgen Inc., Novartis AG, Medtronic plc, Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories Ltd., Bayer AG and Biogen.
Additional Benefits Post Purchase:
1) Unlimited Analyst support for a period of 1 year.
2) Any query concerning the scope offered will be addressed within 24- 48 hours.
3) An excel sheet with market numbers will be provided separately.
The Full Report has the following insights:
• The report comprehensively evaluates the market in terms of Market Value (US $) and Y-o-Y Growth Rates (%). It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data (2020-2021), and verifiable projections about market size during the forecast period (2022-2029).
• Visualize the composition of the global breathing disorder treatment market segmentation drug class, indication, distribution channel, and region, highlighting the key commercial assets and players.
o By Drug Class: Antimicrobial, Corticosteroid, Bronchodilator, Antihistamines, Respiratory Stimulants and Others
o By Indication: Asthma, Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD), Cystic Fibrosis, Pulmonary Hypertension, Lung Cancer, Allergic Rhinitis, Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis and Others
o By Distribution Channel: Hospital Pharmacies, Retail Pharmacies and Online Pharmacies.
o By Region: North America, South America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Middle East & Africa
• Identify global breathing disorder treatment market commercial opportunities by analyzing trends and co-development deals.
• The report also covers data insights on various industry forces such as porter's five forces analysis, supply chain analysis, and pricing analysis.
• Excel data sheet with thousands of global breathing disorder treatment market-level 4/5 segmentation data points.
• PDF report with the most relevant analysis cogently put together after exhaustive qualitative interviews and in-depth market study.
• Product mapping in excel for the key product of all major market players
• The report will provide access to approximately 61 market data tables, 64 figures, and close to 180 pages.
DataM Intelligence 4Market Research is a market intelligence platform that gives access to syndicated, customized reports and consulting to its clients in one place. As a firm with rich experience in research and consulting across multiple domains, we are a one-stop solution that will cater to clients’ needs in key business areas. DataM Intelligence has an online platform whose coverage includes industries such as chemicals and products, agriculture, health care services, animal feed, and food & beverages, among others. Our platform has Insights on markets that uncover the latest market research data that are distinct from the competition. With coverage across ten major industries in the marketplace research, DataM Intelligence benefits thousands of companies by helping them take their innovations early to the market by providing a complete view of the market with statistical forecasts. Our strategy-centric framework and value-added services will let individuals and corporates ease access and custom personalization to research and markets.
DataM Intelligence 4Market Research LLP
+91 95033 70580
email us here