The global spirometer market accounted for $1,079.51 million in 2019, and is expected to reach $1,471.59 million by 2027, registering a CAGR of 3.5% from 2020 to 2027. The spirometer device helps in the identification of different respiratory diseases, such as chronic lung disease that is obstructive, emphysema, asthma, and other breathing diseases, for screening in an occupational environment.
Therefore, the rising cases of COPD across the globe are thus ultimately increasing the demand for spirometers. In addition, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) is one of the leading causes of morbidity and mortality, globally, and there are several studies, which have shown that there is a little awareness of COPD in the general population. However, many individuals with respiratory symptoms are not aware that they need to be diagnosed, which is limiting the use of spirometers, for detecting respiratory devices, which restrict the growth of the market.
Request To Download Sample of This Strategic Report:-reportocean.com/industry-verticals/sample-request?report_id=AMR1705
Increase in prevalence of respiratory diseases owing to lifestyle habits such as smoking and alcohol consumption along with surge in geriatric population are some of the major factors driving the growth of the market. For instance, in 2017, according to the WHO, respiratory diseases were considered to be the leading causes of death and disability in the world. Nearly 65 million people suffer from chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), and 3 million are expected to die from it each year, making it the third leading cause of death across the globe.
Moreover, approximately 334 million people suffer from asthma, the most common chronic disease of childhood, affecting 14% of all children globally. In addition, factors such as ever-increasing air pollution, climatic changes and exposure to dust and fumes are adding up to respiratory illnesses among the populace, which in turn, is driving the adoption of spirometers for diagnosis purpose worldwide. Furthermore, companies are developing technologically advanced spirometers that are portable, small in size along with quicker response and higher accuracy.
This is expected to augment the market growth during the forecast period. Moreover, the market is witnessing an emerging trend for intelligent spirometers such as hand-held and table-top, which are helping in providing real-time monitoring. However, lack of awareness regarding respiratory diseases, reimbursement issues and time required for spirometry tests are some of the factors hindering the growth of the market.
The spirometer market is segmented on the basis of type, technology, application, end user, and region. Based on type, the market is segmented into hand-held and tabletop. Based on technology, the market is segmented into volume measurement, and flow measurement. Based on application, the market is segmented into COPD, asthma and others. Based on end user, the market is segmented into hospitals & clinics, home healthcare, and others. Region wise, the market is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA. These regions are further analyzed on the basis of their respective countries.
Request To Download Sample of This Strategic Report:- reportocean.com/industry-verticals/sample-request?report_id=AMR1705
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS
– The study provides an in-depth analysis of the global spirometer market along with the current trends and future estimations to elucidate the imminent investment pockets.
– Comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrict the market growth is provided in the report.
– Comprehensive quantitative analysis of the industry from 2019 to 2027 is provided to enable the stakeholders to capitalize on the prevailing market opportunities.
– Extensive analysis of the key segments of the industry helps in understanding the forms and types of spirometer used across the globe.
– Key market players and their strategies have been analyzed to understand the competitive outlook of the market.
A release on June 8th, 2021, by the Bureau and Economic Analysis and U.S. The Census Bureau reports the recovery of the U.S. market. The report also described the recovery of U.S. International Trade in July 2021.In April 2021, exports in the country reached $300 billion, an increase of $13.4 billion. In April 2021, imports amounted to $294.5 billion, increasing by $17.4 billion. COVID19 is still a significant issue for economies around the globe, as evidenced by the year-over-year decline in exports in the U.S. between April 2020 and April 2021 and the increase in imports over that same period of time. The market is clearly trying to recover. Despite this, it means there will be a direct impact on the Healthcare/ICT/Chemical industries.
KEY MARKET SEGMENTS
– Volume Measurement
– Flow Measurement
– Hospitals and Clinics
– Home Healthcare
Request full Report- reportocean.com/industry-verticals/sample-request?report_id=AMR1705
– Rest of Europe
– Rest of Asia-Pacific
– Saudi Arabia
– South Africa
– Rest of LAMEA
LIST OF KEY PLAYERS PROFILED IN THE REPORT
– Hill-Rom, Inc.
– Midmark Corp.
– COSMED srl
– MGC Diagnostics Corporation
– Smiths Medical
– Vyaire Medical
– NSPIRE HEALTH INC.
Table Of Content:
1.2.Key benefits for stakeholders
1.3.Key market segments
1.3.1.List of key players profiled in the report
1.4.3.Analyst tools and models
CHAPTER 2:EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
2.1.Key findings of the study
CHAPTER 3:MARKET OVERVIEW
3.1.Market definition and scope
Key Questions Answered in the Market Report
• How did the COVID-19 pandemic impact the adoption of by various pharmaceutical and life sciences companies?
• What is the outlook for the impact market during the forecast period 2021-2030?
• What are the key trends influencing the impact market? How will they influence the market in short-, mid-, and long-term duration?
• What is the end user perception toward?
• How is the patent landscape for pharmaceutical quality? Which country/cluster witnessed the highest patent filing from January 2014-June 2021?
• What are the key factors impacting the impact market? What will be their impact in short-, mid-, and long-term duration?
• What are the key opportunities areas in the impact market? What is their potential in short-, mid-, and long-term duration?
• What are the key strategies adopted by companies in the impact market?
• What are the key application areas of the impact market? Which application is expected to hold the highest growth potential during the forecast period 2021-2030?
• What is the preferred deployment model for the impact? What is the growth potential of various deployment models present in the market?
• Who are the key end users of pharmaceutical quality? What is their respective share in the impact market?
• Which regional market is expected to hold the highest growth potential in the impact market during the forecast period 2021-2030?
• Which are the key players in the impact market?
Inquire or Share Your Questions If Any Before the Purchasing This Report – reportocean.com/industry-verticals/sample-request?report_id=AMR1705
About Report Ocean:
We are the best market research reports provider in the industry. Report Ocean believes in providing quality reports to clients to meet the top line and bottom line goals which will boost your market share in today’s competitive environment. Report Ocean is a ‘one-stop solution’ for individuals, organizations, and industries that are looking for innovative market research reports.
Get in Touch with Us:
Email: [email protected]
Address: 500 N Michigan Ave, Suite 600, Chicago, Illinois 60611 – UNITED STATES
Tel: +1 888 212 3539 (US – TOLL FREE)