The global COPD and asthma diagnostic and monitoring device market accounted for $4,953.60 million in 2019, and is expected to reach $8,202.62 million by 2027, registering a CAGR of 6.3% from 2020 to 2027.
Rise in lifestyle habits such as smoking & consumption of alcohol and growth in geriatric population are expected to boost the market growth. In addition, technological advances for new devices, regulatory approvals, and product launches are further promoting the market growth. In addition, prevalence of air pollution, climate changes, and dust fuels the market growth. Moreover, prevalence of respiratory diseases is increasing across the globe. In 2017, according to the WHO, respiratory diseases were considered to be the leading causes of death and disability in the world. Nearly 65 million people suffer from COPD and 3 million are expected to die from it each year, making it the third leading cause of death across the globe.
Request To Download Sample of This Strategic Report:- reportocean.com/industry-verticals/sample-request?report_id=AMR1698
Moreover, approximately 334 million people suffer from asthma, the most common chronic disease of childhood, affecting 14% of all children globally. Rise in disposable income and increase in healthcare investments by governments & private organizations are anticipated to propel the market growth.
Factors such as rise in prevalence of respiratory diseases, huge demand for enhanced portable devices, growth in geriatric population, and high prevalence of tobacco smoking are expected to drive the market growth during the forecast period. The market is witnessing the emerging trend for spirometers, electrocardiogram, peak flow meter, polysomnography devices, and arterial blood gas analyzer, which is helping in providing real-time monitoring.
The global COPD and asthma diagnostics and monitoring devices market is segmented on the basis of product, indication, end user, and region. Based on the product, the market is segmented into diagnostic devices, monitoring devices, and consumables and accessories. Furthermore, the diagnostic devices segment includes spirometers electrocardiogram, FeNo test analyzer, peak flow meter, arterial blood gas analyzer (ABG), polysomnography devices, and others. The monitoring devices segment includes pulse oximeters, capnograph, asthma monitors, portable table top pulse oximeter, wearable devices, Fourier transform infrared spectroscopy (FTIR), and others.
The consumables and accessories segment includes masks, spirometry accessories, polysomnography accessories, peak flow meter accessories, pulse oximeter sensors, capnography accessories, gas analyzer accessories, and others. Based on indication, the market is divided into asthma and COPD. Based on end user, it is segregated into hospitals & clinics, home care settings, and others. Region wise, the market is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA. These regions are further analyzed on the basis of respective countries.
The key players operating in the global COPD and asthma diagnostic and monitoring device market include Becton Dickinson and Company, Dragerwerk AG & CO. KGAA, Getinge AB, Invacare Corporation, Masimo Corporation, Medtronic Plc, Koninklijke Philips N.V, Nihon Kohden Corporation, Smiths Medical, and Vyaire Medical INC.
Get a Request Sample Report with Table of Contents: reportocean.com/industry-verticals/sample-request?report_id=AMR1698
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS
– The study provides an in-depth analysis of the global COPD and asthma diagnostics and monitoring devices market along with the current trends and future estimations to elucidate the imminent investment pockets.
– Comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrict the market growth is provided in the report.
– Comprehensive quantitative analysis of the industry from 2019 to 2027 is provided to enable the stakeholders to capitalize on the prevailing market opportunities.
– Extensive analysis of the key segments of the industry helps in understanding the forms and types of cell therapy used across the globe.
– Key market players and their strategies have been analyzed to understand the competitive outlook of the market.
A release on June 8th, 2021, by the Bureau and Economic Analysis and U.S. The Census Bureau reports the recovery of the U.S. market. The report also described the recovery of U.S. International Trade in July 2021.In April 2021, exports in the country reached $300 billion, an increase of $13.4 billion. In April 2021, imports amounted to $294.5 billion, increasing by $17.4 billion. COVID19 is still a significant issue for economies around the globe, as evidenced by the year-over-year decline in exports in the U.S. between April 2020 and April 2021 and the increase in imports over that same period of time. The market is clearly trying to recover. Despite this, it means there will be a direct impact on the Healthcare/ICT/Chemical industries.
Market Segment Analysis: The document provides a primary review of the industry along with definitions, classifications, and enterprise chain shape. Market analysis is furnished for the worldwide markets which include improvement tendencies, aggressive panorama evaluation, and key regions development reputation. Development policies and plans are discussed in addition to manufacturing strategies and fee systems are also analysed. This file additionally states import/export consumption, supply and demand, charge, sales and gross margins.
KEY MARKET SEGMENTS
By Product Type
– Diagnostic Devices
o FeNo Test Analyzer
o Peak Flow Meter
o Arterial Blood Gas Analyzer (ABG)
o Polysomnography Devices
– Monitoring Devices
o Pulse Oximeters
o Asthma Monitors
o Portable Table Top Pulse Oximeter
o Wearable Devices
o Fourier Transform Infrared Spectroscopy (FTIR)
– Consumables and Accessories
o Spirometry Accessories
o Polysomnography Accessories
o Peak Flow Meter Accessories
o Pulse Oximeter Sensors
o Capnography Accessories
o Gas Analyzer Accessories
By End User
– Hospitals and Clinics
– Home Care Settings
Request full Report- reportocean.com/industry-verticals/sample-request?report_id=AMR1698
– Rest of Europe
– South Korea
– Rest of Asia-Pacific
– Saudi Arabia
– South Africa
– Rest of LAMEA
LIST OF KEY PLAYERS PROFILED IN THE REPORT
– Becton Dickinson And Company
– Dragerwerk AG & CO. KGAA
– Getinge AB
– Invacare Corporation
– Masimo Corporation
– Medtronic PLC
– Koninklijke Philips N.V
– Nihon Kohden Corporation
– Smiths Medical
– Vyaire Medical INC.
Table Of Content:
1.2.Key benefits for stakeholders
1.3.Key market segments
1.3.1.List of key players profiled in the report
1.4.3.Analyst tools and models
CHAPTER 2:EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
2.1.Key findings of the study
CHAPTER 3:MARKET OVERVIEW
3.1.Market definition and scope
Key Questions Answered in the Market Report
• How did the COVID-19 pandemic impact the adoption of by various pharmaceutical and life sciences companies?
• What is the outlook for the impact market during the forecast period 2021-2030?
• What are the key trends influencing the impact market? How will they influence the market in short-, mid-, and long-term duration?
• What is the end user perception toward?
• How is the patent landscape for pharmaceutical quality? Which country/cluster witnessed the highest patent filing from January 2014-June 2021?
• What are the key factors impacting the impact market? What will be their impact in short-, mid-, and long-term duration?
• What are the key opportunities areas in the impact market? What is their potential in short-, mid-, and long-term duration?
• What are the key strategies adopted by companies in the impact market?
• What are the key application areas of the impact market? Which application is expected to hold the highest growth potential during the forecast period 2021-2030?
• What is the preferred deployment model for the impact? What is the growth potential of various deployment models present in the market?
• Who are the key end users of pharmaceutical quality? What is their respective share in the impact market?
• Which regional market is expected to hold the highest growth potential in the impact market during the forecast period 2021-2030?
• Which are the key players in the impact market?
Inquire or Share Your Questions If Any Before the Purchasing This Report – reportocean.com/industry-verticals/sample-request?report_id=AMR1698
About Report Ocean:
We are the best market research reports provider in the industry. Report Ocean believes in providing quality reports to clients to meet the top line and bottom line goals which will boost your market share in today’s competitive environment. Report Ocean is a ‘one-stop solution’ for individuals, organizations, and industries that are looking for innovative market research reports.
Get in Touch with Us:
Email: [email protected]
Address: 500 N Michigan Ave, Suite 600, Chicago, Illinois 60611 – UNITED STATES
Tel: +1 888 212 3539 (US – TOLL FREE)