Published July 12, 2023
Data models employed for the research methodology are vendor positioning grid, market time line analysis, market overview and guide, company positioning grid, company market share analysis, standards of measurement, top to bottom analysis and vendor share analysis. Not to mention, the data is collected only from the dependable sources such as journals, newspapers, company websites and annual reports of the companies on which HEALTHCARE industry can rely confidently. Businesses are highly relying on the different segments covered in Global Respiratory Care Devices Market research report which gives better insights to drive the business into right direction.
Patients suffering from acute and chronic respiratory illnesses benefit from respiratory care devices. With increasing age, the respiratory system undergoes significant anatomical, physiological, and immunological changes. The structural abnormalities, which include deformities in the chest wall and thoracic spine, hinder the respiratory system’s function and cause breathing problems.
The therapeutic devices held the largest share of the respiratory care devices market. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the respiratory care devices market was valued at USD 18.40 billion in 2021 and is further estimated to reach USD 36.66 billion by 2029, and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 9% during the forecast period of 2022 to 2029. The market report curated by the Data Bridge Market Research team includes in-depth expert analysis, patient epidemiology, pipeline analysis, pricing analysis, and regulatory framework.
Download PDF Sample Report (Including Graphs, Charts, and List of Figures) @ www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-respiratory-care-devices-market&Shri
Medical equipment used for the diagnosis, management, care, control, treatment, and evaluation of patients with cardiopulmonary disorders is referred to as a respiratory care device. These are used to treat degenerative lung diseases such as asthma, emphysema, chronic bronchitis, and other chronic and acute respiratory illnesses.
Covid-19 Impact on Respiratory Care Devices Market
The pandemic of COVID-19 has had a huge impact on the respiratory care devices market. Several hospitals have been quickly established to treat the growing number of patients. To accommodate rising demand, critical care equipment are being produced in larger quantities. As a result of the pandemic, alliances between healthcare and non-healthcare sectors have formed to create respiratory care equipment. However, in the post-COVID scenario, there is a growing demand for respiratory care devices.
- In April 2020, The PHILIPS RESPIRONICS E30 VENTILATOR was introduced by Philips. This will allow the company to assist healthcare professionals by providing high-quality ventilators.
Some of the major players operating in the respiratory care devices market are:
- Drägerwerk AG & Co. KGaA (Germany)
- Fisher & Paykel Healthcare Limited. (New Zealand)
- General Electric Company (US)
- Getinge AB (Sweden)
- Inogen, Inc. (US)
- Masimo. (US)
- Medtronic (US)
- Koninklijke Philips N.V. (Netherlands)
- ResMed (US)
- VYAIRE. (US)
- 3B Medical Inc. (US)
- Airon Corporation (US)
- alpha trace medical systems (Austria)
- APEX MEDICAL CORP. (Taiwan)
- Besco Medical (China)
- Bio-Med Devices (US)
- BPL Medical Technologies (India)
- CAIRE Inc. (US)
- Teleflex Incorporated (US)
- Nonin. (US)
- Precision Medical, Inc. (US)
- SERVONA GmbH (Germany)
- Flight-Medical Innovations Ltd. (Israel)
- CONTEC MEDICAL SYSTEMS CO.,LTD (China)
To Gain More Insights into the Market Analysis, Browse the Summary of the Research [email protected] www.databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-respiratory-care-devices-market?Shri
Respiratory Care Devices Market Scope and Market Size
The respiratory care devices market is segmented on the basis of product and end user. The growth amongst these segments will help you analyze meager growth segments in the industries and provide the users with a valuable market overview and market insights to help them make strategic decisions for identifying core market applications.
- Therapeutic Devices
- Monitoring Devices
On the basis of product, the respiratory care devices market is segmented into therapeutic devices, monitoring devices, consumables and accessories. Therapeutic devices has been further sub segmented into positive airway pressure (PAP) devices, masks, ventilators, nebulizers, humidifiers, oxygen concentrators, inhalers, reusable resuscitators, nitric oxide delivery units, capnographs, gas analyzers and oxygen hoods. Positive airway pressure (PAP) devices devices has been further sub segmented into continuous positive airway pressure (CPAP) devices, automatic positive airway pressure (APAP) devices and bi-level positive airway pressure (BPAP) devices. Masks devices has been further sub segmented into nasal masks, full-face masks, nasal pillow masks and oral masks. Ventilators devices has been further sub segmented into adult ventilators and infant/neonatal ventilators. Oxygen concentrators devices has been further sub segmented into fixed oxygen concentrators and portable oxygen concentrators. Inhalers devices has been further sub segmented into dry powder inhalers, metered dose inhalers and soft mist inhaler. Reusable resuscitators devices has been further sub segmented into adult resuscitators and infant/neonatal resuscitators. Monitoring devices are further segmented into pulse oximeters and diagnostic devices. Pulse oximeters devices has been further sub segmented into pediatric pulse oximeters, wrist-worn pulse oximeters, handheld oximeter, fingertip pulse oximeter and table-top/bedside pulse oximeters. Diagnostic devices devices has been further sub segmented into spirometers, polysomnography (PSG) devices and peak flow meters. Consumables and accessories devices has been further sub segmented into disposable resuscitators, tracheostomy tubes, nasal cannulas, disposable masks and other consumables and accessories.
- Homecare Settings
On the basis of end user, the respiratory care devices market is segmented into hospitals and homecare settings.
• Major growth drivers, restraining factors, opportunities, and potential challenges for the market.
• Comprehensive insights into regional developments.
• List of major industry players.
• Key strategies adopted by the market players.
• Latest industry developments include product launches, partnerships, mergers, and acquisitions.
This Market Intelligence Report Analyses Some of the Most Crucial Concerns:
- How will the major segments of this international market develop over the next few years?
- Who are the major players that will dominate the market in the future?
- When it comes to this industry, who are the top suppliers and producers?
- How have the most successful companies in the industry planned for future growth and expansion?
- In what sectors might we expect to see the greatest increase in demand over the coming years?
- How many distinct subsets of buyers make up this market?
- Which regional powerhouse do you foresee as becoming the largest player in the international market?
- Does a new coronavirus pandemic have any consequences?
- In what ways are established actors stymied by the entry of newcomers, and how may they be overcome?
Browse the complete table of contents at – www.databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-respiratory-care-devices-market&Shri
Investing in this study would grant you access to valuable information, including:
- Comprehensive coverage of the Industry, both globally and broken down by region.
- Regional-level breakdowns of the market, including North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, and the Middle East & Africa.
- Country-specific market size splits for the most important countries with major market shares.
- Market share and revenue/sales data for the industry’s leading players.
- Analysis of market trends such as emerging technologies, products, and start-ups, as well as PESTEL Analysis, SWOT Analysis, Porter’s Five Forces, and more.
- Detailed market size data, including breakdowns by application/industry verticals.
- Projections and forecasts for the market’s future growth and development.
Top DBMR Healthcare Reports:
About Data Bridge Market Research:
An absolute way to forecast what future holds is to comprehend the trend today!
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavours to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process. Data Bridge is an aftermath of sheer wisdom and experience which was formulated and framed in the year 2015 in Pune.
Data Bridge Market Research has over 500 analysts working in different industries. We have catered more than 40% of the fortune 500 companies globally and have a network of more than 5000+ clientele around the globe. Data Bridge adepts in creating satisfied clients who reckon upon our services and rely on our hard work with certitude. We are content with our glorious 99.9 % client satisfying rate.
Data Bridge Market Research
US: +1 888 387 2818
UK: +44 208 089 1725
Hong Kong: +852 8192 7475
Email:- [email protected]