The Business Research Company's global market reports are now updated with the latest market sizing information for the year 2023 and forecasted to 2032.
As per the respiratory disposables market report by The Business Research Company, the high prevalence rate of respiratory diseases globally is driving the respiratory disposables market. Excessive smoking, exposure to toxic materials, adverse climate conditions, and air pollution are some of the main causes which are leading to a rise in respiratory diseases such as asthma, lung cancer, Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD), and obstructive sleep apnea (OSA).
The global respiratory disposables market size will grow from $2.77 billion in 2022 to $3.07 billion in 2023 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 10.5%. The Russia-Ukraine war disrupted the chances of global economic recovery from the COVID-19 pandemic, at least in the short term. The war between these two countries has led to economic sanctions on multiple countries, a surge in commodity prices, and supply chain disruptions, causing inflation across goods and services and affecting many markets across the globe. The respiratory disposables market size is expected to grow to $4.41 billion in 2027 at a CAGR of 9.5%.
Read More On The Respiratory Disposables Market Report Here:
Major competitors in the respiratory disposables market include Fisher & Paykel, Becton Dickinson Company, Ambu A/S, Smiths Medical, Armstrong Medical, Teleflex, Philips Respironics, Besmed, ResMed, and Dynarex.
The respiratory disposables market is segmented -
• By Type: Masks, Tubes, Inhalers, Other Types
• By End User: Hospitals, Clinics, Ambulatory Care Centers, Other End Users
• By Disease Indications: Asthma, Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disorder, Tuberculosis, Lung Cancer, Other Chronic Respiratory Diseases
• By Application: Adult, Pediatric & Neonatal
• By Geography: Asia-Pacific, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, North America, South America, Middle East, Africa. Asia-Pacific was the largest region in the respiratory disposables market.
Check Out Buying Options For The Respiratory Disposables Market Report Here:
Respiratory disposables are used to interface respiratory devices with patients, such as ventilators, nebulizers, and oxygen therapy devices.
The Table Of Content For The Respiratory disposables Market Include:
1. Executive Summary
2. Respiratory Disposables Market Characteristics
3. Respiratory Disposables Market Trends And Strategies
4. Respiratory Disposables Market - Macro Economic Scenario
5. Respiratory Disposables Market Size And Growth
6. Respiratory Disposables Market Segmentation
26. Africa Respiratory Disposables Market
27. Respiratory Disposables Market Competitive Landscape And Company Profiles
28. Key Mergers And Acquisitions In The Respiratory Disposables Market
29. Respiratory Disposables Market Future Outlook and Potential Analysis
The "Global Respiratory Disposables Market Report 2023" from The Business Research Company is a comprehensive report that covers every facet of a market covering over 60 geographies and over 2500 market segments. The regional and country breakdowns section analyzes the market in each geography and the market size by region and country. Furthermore, it assesses the market's historical and projected growth and identifies significant trends and strategies that companies can leverage for business expansion.
The Business Research Company
Europe: +44 207 1930 708
Asia: +91 8897263534
Americas: +1 315 623 0293
Email: [email protected]
Follow Us On:
Healthcare Blog: healthcareresearchreports.com/
Global Market Model: www.thebusinessresearchcompany.com/global-market-model
Latest Trending Press Releases: www.thebusinessresearchcompany.com/press-release.aspx
Want To Know More About The Business Research Company?
The Business Research Company (www.thebusinessresearchcompany.com) is a market intelligence firm that pioneers in company, market, and consumer research. Located globally, TBRC's consultants specialise in various industries including manufacturing, healthcare, financial services, chemicals, and technology.
Global Market Model - World's Most Comprehensive Database
The Business Research Company's flagship product, Global Market Model (www.thebusinessresearchcompany.com/global-market-model) is a market intelligence platform covering various macroeconomic indicators and metrics across 60 geographies and 27 industries. The Global Market Model covers multi-layered datasets which help its users assess supply-demand gaps.
This release was published on openPR.