With Hospital Healthcare Europe’s inaugural Clinical Excellence in Respiratory Care event fast approaching, there are just a few days left to register.
Part of a new programme supporting our mission to provide high-quality clinical education, you’ll hear about the latest advances and innovations in respiratory care from our expert panel of speakers from some of the UK’s Centres of Excellence and beyond.
Whether you’re a doctor, nurse, pharmacist or other member of the wider clinical team there’s something for everyone, with topics such as sleep disordered breathing, advances in digital technology for at-home monitoring of interstitial lung disease, lung transplantation, the role of the MDT and more.
The event is free to attend and comprises individual presentations, panel discussions and sponsored sessions delivered virtually live and on-demand, all tailored to provide maximum convenience and work around your busy schedule.
- John Blaikley, Senior Lecturer with Hon Consult Status, Division of Immunology, Immunity to Infection and Respiratory Medicine, University of Manchester
- Paul A. Corris, Emeritus Professor of Thoracic Medicine, Newcastle University UK, Visiting Academic Fellow and teaching associate, Green Templeton College, University of Oxford, Chairman, Pulmonary Vascular Research Institute
- John Dickinson, Professor in Sport and Exercise Sciences, Head of Exercise Respiratory Clinic, University of Kent.
- David Dockrell, Professor of Infection Medicine, Centre for Inflammation Research, The University of Edinburgh, The Queen’s Medical Research Institute
- Alanna Hare, Consultant Physician, Department of Sleep and Ventilation, Royal Brompton and Harefield Hospitals
- Uta Hill, Consultant in Respiratory Medicine, Cystic Fibrosis Clinical Lead, Bronchiectasis Co-Clinical Lead, Cambridge Centre for Lung Infection, Royal Papworth Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
- Dipak Mukherjee, Consultant, Interventional Respiratory Physician, Basildon University Hospital NHS Trust
- Marium Naqvi, ILD Deputy Lead, Research Practitioner, Highly Specialist Pharmacist, Guy’s and St Thomas’ NHS Foundation Trust.
With a whole host of fascinating insights and inspiration for improving patient care, it’s not to be missed. Register now to join us on 12 July and on demand!
And don’t forget to check out our respiratory Clinical Excellence section, brimming with content and interviews with prominent physicians to complement the event’s offering.