According to a Future Market Insights (FMI) analysis, the High Flow Oxygen Therapy Devices Market size was held at around US$ 1.7 billion in 2021. Overall sales of High Flow Oxygen Therapy Devices are predicted to reach US$ 1.4 billion by 2031, with a -2.0% CAGR from 2021 to 2031.
With the rising prevalence of COVID-19, as well as the increasing incidence of acute respiratory failure in infected patients and the need for non-invasive respiratory assistance, sales are likely to accelerate. Heated humidifiers will also be in great demand, accounting for roughly 48% of high flow oxygen therapy device sales in 2021.
Get a PDF Sample with Latest Market Insights@ www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-13794
Acute Respiratory Failure (ARF), pneumonia, asthma, and interstitial lung disease are all major socioeconomic burdens on individuals and societies globally.
COVID-19 is currently the most important risk factor for ARF. COVID-19 symptoms, such as low blood oxygen levels and pneumonia, enhance the risk of ARFs in patients. ARF and pneumonia are becoming more prevalent disorders around the world as a result of an ageing population and greater exposure to risk factors, fueling demand for High Flow Oxygen Therapy Devices.
According to the World Health Organisation (WHO) Child Health Epidemiology Reference Group, pneumonia caused 105.7 million new cases in 2017; 13% of these were severe and required rapid hospitalisation.
Throughout the projected period, the consistent growth in the frequency of pneumonia will fuel demand for high floe oxygen therapy equipment. Indoor air pollution was a key risk factor, accounting for 29% of pneumonia deaths in 2017.
Another 18% of all deaths were caused by outdoor air pollution. Furthermore, between 1990 and 2017, the number of pneumoconiosis cases in both sexes increased by 81.1% worldwide. Thus, the increased burden of respiratory disorders, together with the global spread of COVID-19, is likely to drive the High Flow Oxygen Therapy Devices market.
For any queries linked with the report, ask an analyst@ www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-13794
Key Takeaways from High Flow Oxygen Therapy Devices Market Study
- Because to the COVID-19 pandemic, demand for heated humidifiers is predicted to grow at a -6.6% CAGR between 2021 and 2025, and at a 1.3% CAGR between 2025 and 2031.
- The acute respiratory failure sector accounted for 90% of all applications. This could be attributed to an increase in COVID-19 cases, which cause acute respiratory failure in infected patients and necessitate non-invasive respiratory support.
- Hospitals with 500 beds or more are expected to account for more than 51% of the global market by 2031. This is due to the rising prevalence of respiratory disorders.
- North America is the most profitable location for High Flow Oxygen Therapy Devices, accounting for roughly 96% of the regional market in 2031.
- South Asia is the second most lucrative market with India accounting for over 58% of the share in 2031.
- Japan holds the leading position in East Asia and is expected to account for over 42% of the market in 2031.
“Increasing funding for R&D activities aimed launching novel products and solutions and healthcare recognition and recommendation of high-flow nasal cannula oxygen therapy will continue creating growth opportunities for manufacturers through the assessment period, ending in 2031,” says the FMI analyst
Who is winning?
Some of the leading manufacturers of High Flow Oxygen Therapy Devices are focusing on product approvals and launch strategies for global expansion objectives, thereby, enhancing their market presence. The leading key players are also focusing on innovation and launching new technologies for increasing the efficiency of products.
- In June 2020, Armstrong Medical introduced the second generation FD140i, an improved dual therapy flow driver with an easier transition from CPAP to HFOT.
- In 2019, TherOx Company received approval for SuperSaturated Oxygen Therapy system from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) to be one of the effective therapies for cardiovascular diseases.
The key market players covered by FMI include Draegerwerk AG & Co. KGaA, Teleflex Medical GmBH, Philips Respironics, Vapotherm, Inc., ResMed, Vyaire Medical, Inc., Fisher & Paykel Corporation Ltd., Armstrong Medical, Flexicare Medical, Hamilton Medical Inc., Intersurgical Inc., Inspired Medical, WILAMed GmBH, Besmed Health Business Corp, Shenzhen Micomme Medical Technology Development Co., Ltd, Shenyang RMS Medical Tech Co. Ltd. and BMC Medical Co., Ltd.
For in-depth competitive analysis, Buy Now@ www.futuremarketinsights.com/checkout/13794
Want more insights?
Future Market Insights brings the comprehensive research report on forecasted revenue growth at global, regional, and country levels and provides an analysis of the latest industry trends in each of the sub-segments from 2016 to 2031.
High Flow Oxygen Therapy Devices Market by Category Product:
- High Flow Nasal Cannulas
- High Flow Oxygen Masks
- Breathing Circuits
- Heated Humidifiers
- Acute Respiratory Failure
- Less than 100 Beds Hospitals
- 100-250 Beds Hospitals
- 250-500 Beds Hospitals
- 500 Beds and Above Hospitals
About Future Market Insights, Inc.
Future Market Insights, Inc. (ESOMAR certified, Stevie Award – recipient market research organization and a member of Greater New York Chamber of Commerce) provides in-depth insights into governing factors elevating the demand in the market. It discloses opportunities that will favor the market growth in various segments on the basis of Source, Application, Sales Channel and End Use over the next 10-years.
Future Market Insights, Inc.
Christiana Corporate, 200 Continental Drive,
Suite 401, Newark, Delaware – 19713, USA
For Sales Enquiries: [email protected]
Browse All Reports: www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports
LinkedIn | Twitter | Blogs