Global Respiratory Care Devices Market is anticipated to exhibit a stunning CAGR of 9.1% to reach a market size of US$ 33.74 Billion by the end of 2025 during the forecast period of 2022-2028. The global market of Respiratory Care Devices was worth US$ 18.34 Billion in 2018.
Global Respiratory Care Devices Market Research & Intelligence Report Study Consists:
Respiratory Care Devices Market Size/Value, Market Share, Market Dynamics & Industry Trends, Covid-19 Impact Analysis, Competitive Analysis, Market Segmentation Analysis, Y-o-Y & CAGR Analysis, Qualitative & Quantitative Analysis, Regional & Country Market Share, Historical & Forecast Analysis from 2018 to 2028, Finding & Conclusion.
Market Scope for Respiratory Care Devices:
Respiratory care device is nothing but the device which is used for monitoring, diagnosis and treatment of respiratory diseases such as chronic devices. The diseases such as chronic pulmonary disease (COPD), asthma, pneumonia and tuberculosis can be cured by this device. It provides superior care to patients who are suffering from such acute and chronic diseases as it supplies respiratory gas mechanically to patients with impaired respiratory function.
Increasing Healthcare Expenditure in Various Countries is Driving the Growth of the Respiratory Care Devices Market
The modern respiratory care devices can be able to adjust the inhalations and exhalations automatically with the need of patient. The respiratory care devices such as emergency respiratory devices for rescue application, mobile home respiratory device and long-term respiratory devices for intensive care are available in various versions.
Competitive Analysis for Respiratory Care Devices Industry:
Report estimates the growth rate and the market value based on market dynamics, market growth inducing factors. The entire knowledge is based on latest industry news, trends and opportunities. The report contains a comprehensive market analysis and vendor landscape in addition to SWOT analysis of the key market players.
The several companies cover in the global Respiratory Care Devices market study are –
- Philips Healthcare
- ResMed Inc.
- Medtronic plc
- Masimo Corporation
- Fisher & Paykel Healthcare Corporation Limited
- Chart Industries
- Drager AG
- Invacare Corporation
- Getinge AB
- Air Liquide
- Hamilton Medical AG
- Vyaire Medical
- GE Healthcare
- Nonin Medical Inc.
- Apex Medical Corp.
- Smiths Group
- Omron Healthcare Inc.
- Allied Healthcare Products, Inc.
- Teleflex Incorporated
- DeVilbiss Healthcare LLC
- Other Companies
Respiratory Care Devices Market is Segmented as follows:
- By Product Types (Therapeutic Devices, Monitoring Devices, Diagnostic Devices, Consumables and Accessories)
- By Indications (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD), Asthma, Sleep Apnea, Infectious Disease, Other diseases)
- By End-User (Ambulatory Care Centers, Hospitals, Home Care Settings)
Market Report for Respiratory Care Devices is also available for Specific Regions & Countries:
- North America (United States (US), Canada)
- Europe (Germany, France, UK, Italy, Spain, Sweden, Netherland, Turkey, Switzerland, Belgium, Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (South Korea, Japan, China, India, Australia, Philippines, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, Rest Of APAC)
- Latin America (Mexico, Colombia, Brazil, Argentina, Peru, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, South Africa, Rest Of MEA)
North America is dominating the Respiratory Care Devices Market
The North America Region is dominating the market and maintains its dominance for the forecast period of time. This is due to the region has large number of manufacturers of respiratory care devices. According to Forum of International Respiratory Societies, estimated that about 235 million people suffer from asthma, more than 200 million people are suffering from chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) and according to National Vital Statistics System more than 126,000 adults in US died from COPD in 2005. Hence High prevalence of smoking and respiratory diseases, rising geriatric population and the presence of highly developed healthcare system is driving the market growth.
Respiratory Care Devices Market Research Study Provides Answers to Below Mentioned Questions:
- Which are the driving factors responsible for the growth of the market?
- Which are the roadblock factors of this market?
- What are the new opportunities, by which market will grow in the coming years?
- What are the trends in this market?
- Which are the main factors responsible for the new product launches?
- How big are the global & regional markets in terms of revenue, sales, and production?
- How far will the market grow in the forecast period in terms of revenue, sales, and production?
- Which region is dominating the global market and what are the market shares of each region in the overall market in 2021?
- How will each segment grow over the forecast period and how much revenue will these segments account for in 2028?
- Which region has more opportunities?
Table of Content
Chapter 1- Report Methodology
1.1. Research Process
1.2. Primary Research
1.3. Secondary Research
1.4. Market Size Estimates
1.5. Data Triangulation
1.6. Forecast Model
1.7. USP’s of Report
1.8. Report Description
Chapter 2– Global Respiratory Care Devices Market Overview
2.1. Market Introduction
2.2. Executive Summary
2.3. Global Respiratory Care Devices Market Classification
2.4. Market Drivers
2.5. Market Restraints
2.6. Market Opportunity
2.7. Respiratory Care Devices Market: Trends
2.8. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
2.9. Market Attractiveness Analysis
Chapter 3 – Global Respiratory Care Devices Market Overview
Chapter 4 – Global Respiratory Care Devices Market Analysis: Segmentation By Types
About Us: Brandessence® Market Research and Consulting Pvt Ltd.
We publish market research reports & business insights produced by highly qualified and experienced industry analysts. Our research reports are available in a wide range of industry verticals including aviation, food & beverage, healthcare, ICT, Construction, Chemicals, and lot more. Brand Essence Market Research report will be best fit for senior executives, business development managers, marketing managers, consultants, CEOs, CIOs, COOs, and Directors, governments, agencies, organizations, and Ph.D. Students.
Email: [email protected]
Corporate Sales: +44-2038074155
Asia Office: +917447409162