Published February 17, 2023
Portable Oxygen Kit–
A portable oxygen kit typically refers to a compact and lightweight system that can provide supplemental oxygen to individuals who have difficulty breathing. These kits can be used by people who have conditions such as chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), emphysema, asthma, or other lung disorders.
There are various types of portable oxygen kits available on the market, and the most common ones include:
- Portable oxygen concentrators (POCs): These devices use air and electricity to produce concentrated oxygen, which is then delivered to the user through a nasal cannula. POCs are small and easy to carry, making them ideal for travel.
- Compressed oxygen tanks: These tanks store compressed oxygen, which is then delivered to the user through a regulator and nasal cannula. Compressed oxygen tanks are heavier and larger than POCs, but they can provide a higher flow rate of oxygen.
- Liquid oxygen tanks: These tanks store liquid oxygen, which is then converted into a gas and delivered to the user through a nasal cannula. Liquid oxygen tanks are smaller and lighter than compressed oxygen tanks, but they need to be refilled regularly.
Request Report Sample- www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-sample/31970
Portable oxygen kits can provide relief for individuals who have difficulty breathing and improve their quality of life. However, it’s important to consult with a healthcare professional to determine the appropriate type and amount of oxygen therapy needed for each individual.
• Current Market Size: USD 18.7 Billion
• Forecast Growing Region: APAC
• Largest Market: North America
• Projection Time: 2021- 2031
• Base Year: 2021
Portable Oxygen Kit Market –
The portable oxygen kit market refers to the market for devices that provide oxygen to individuals with respiratory conditions such as chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), asthma, and other lung diseases. These kits are designed to be easily transportable, allowing individuals to receive oxygen therapy while on-the-go.
The global market for portable oxygen kits is expected to grow significantly in the coming years due to factors such as an aging population, increasing prevalence of respiratory diseases, and growing awareness about the benefits of oxygen therapy. The market is segmented by product type, technology, application, end-user, and region.
Product types of portable oxygen kits include compressed gas oxygen cylinders, liquid oxygen systems, and oxygen concentrators. Oxygen concentrators are expected to be the fastest-growing segment due to their ease of use and low maintenance requirements.
Speak to our Analyst – www.alliedmarketresearch.com/connect-to-analyst/31970
The market is further segmented by technology into continuous flow and pulse dose technologies. Pulse dose technology is expected to grow at a faster rate due to its ability to conserve oxygen and increase battery life.
The key applications of portable oxygen kits include home healthcare, hospitals, and ambulatory surgical centers. The home healthcare segment is expected to dominate the market due to the increasing number of people requiring oxygen therapy outside of a clinical setting.
The major players in the portable oxygen kit market include Inogen, Philips Healthcare, Invacare Corporation, Chart Industries, and ResMed, among others. These companies are focused on developing innovative products and expanding their distribution networks to capture a larger market share.