United States– Report Ocean published a new report on the COPD and Asthma Devices Market The study includes an in-depth analysis of regional trends and market growth in North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Middle East Africa. This study report also examines the challenges that are negatively impacting the industry’s growth and outlines a strategy adopted by companies during 2022 to 2030.
COPD and asthma devices, also known as pulmonary drug delivery devices, are used as a permanent treatment or rescue therapy for respiratory diseases and other related ailments. It is the most advanced mode of drug administration in which the drug is directly delivered to the lungs to provide a systemic effect. COPD and asthma have significant shares in the global respiratory diseases market. According to the Global Initiative for Asthma (GINA), around 300 million people across the world suffer from asthma every year. COPD, being the 3rd leading cause for death, led to the death of 3 million people in 2013. Thus, a variety of drug-delivery protocols, such as oral and parenteral delivery, are developed for the treatment of COPD and asthma. However, the pulmonary drug delivery system is the most effective treatment option as compared to the other conventional methods.
Request To Download Sample of This Strategic Report:-
The file offers market sizing and forecast throughout 5 primary currencies – USD, EUR GBP, JPY, and AUD. It helps corporation leaders make higher choices when foreign money change records are available with ease. In this report, the years 2020 and 2021 are regarded as historic years, 2020 as the base year, 2021 as the estimated year, and years from 2022 to 2030 are viewed as the forecast period.
The Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services report that US healthcare expenditures grew by 4.6% to US$ 3.8 trillion in 2019, or US$ 11,582 per person, and accounted for 17.7% of GDP. Also, the federal government accounted for 29.0% of the total health expenditures, followed by households (28.4%). State and local governments accounted for 16.1% of total health care expenditures, while other private revenues accounted for 7.5%.
This study aims to define market sizes and forecast the values for different segments and countries in the coming eight years. The study aims to include qualitative and quantitative perspectives about the industry within the regions and countries covered in the report. The report also outlines the significant factors, such as driving factors and challenges, that will determine the market’s future growth.
The world COPD and asthma devices market is expected to reach $41,355.2 million by 2022. The major factors driving the market growth include increasing awareness for respiratory diseases, such as asthma and emphysema, and rising incidence of respiratory diseases caused due to cigarette consumption. The growth of the market would be boosted due to increase in healthcare expenditure, growth in the use of automation in healthcare industry, and rapid adoption of advanced medical solutions. Currently, most of healthcare practitioners and pulmonary diseases specialists prefer a combination of a drug and a device, for instance inhaler and nebulizer, owing to its fast and effective outcome. However, the market growth could be hindered due to high cost associated with nebulizers, side effects occurring due to excessive dosage, and lack of awareness regarding drug inhalation.
Get a Request Sample Report:
The world COPD and asthma devices market is segmented based on product device type and geography. Based on the product device type, the market is segmented into inhalers and nebulizers. Inhalers segment is projected to grow at a CGAR of 5.3% during the study period. Furthermore, the inhalers segment includes dry powder inhalers (DPIs), metered dose inhalers (MDIs), and soft mist inhalers (SMIs). The nebulizers segment includes compressor nebulizers, ultrasonic nebulizers, and mesh nebulizers. Based on geography, the market is categorized into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA. These regions are further analyzed on the basis of respective countries. Within Europe region, Germany, France and U.K. accounted for more than 40% of market share in 2015.
The leading players profiled in this report include GlaxoSmithKline Plc, Novartis AG, Merck & Co., Inc., AstraZeneca Plc, Philips Healthcare, 3M Health Care, Allied Healthcare Products, Inc., Sunovion Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Boehringer Ingelheim, GF Healthcare Products, Omron Corporation, Smith Medicals, Lincare Holdings, Inc., and Baxter International.
The market estimations in this report are based on high-end analysis of the key segments from 2015 to 2022.
Extensive analysis of the world COPD and asthma devices market, by product, helps in understanding the various types of devices used for the treatment of respiratory conditions.
This report provides comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrict growth of the COPD and asthma devices market.
Porter’s Five Forces model provides an in-depth analysis of the bargaining power of buyers and suppliers, threats of new entrants and substitutes, and competition among the key market players.
Competitive intelligence highlights the business practices adopted by leading market players across various geographies.
SWOT analyses of market players enable the study of the internal environment and strategies adopted by them.
COPD AND ASTHMA DEVICES MARKET SEGMENTATION
The COPD and asthma devices market is segmented based on product type and geography.
By Product Types
Drug powder inhalers (DPIs)
Metered dose inhalers (MDIs)
Soft mist inhalers (SMIs)
Request full Report-
Table of Content:
- Market Definition and Overview
- Research Method and Logic
- Market Competition Analysis
- Product and Service Analysis
- Strategies for Company to Deal with the Impact of COVID-19
- Market Segment by Type, Historical Data and Market Forecasts
- Market Segment by Application, Historical Data and Market Forecasts
- Market by by Region, Historical Data and Market Forecasts
- Market Dynamic Analysis and Development Suggestions
Key Questions Answered in the Market Report
• How did the COVID-19 pandemic impact the adoption of by various pharmaceutical and life sciences companies?
• What is the outlook for the impact market during the forecast period 2021-2030?
• What are the key trends influencing the impact market? How will they influence the market in short-, mid-, and long-term duration?
• What is the end user perception toward?
• How is the patent landscape for pharmaceutical quality? Which country/cluster witnessed the highest patent filing from January 2014-June 2021?
• What are the key factors impacting the impact market? What will be their impact in short-, mid-, and long-term duration?
• What are the key opportunities areas in the impact market? What is their potential in short-, mid-, and long-term duration?
• What are the key strategies adopted by companies in the impact market?
• What are the key application areas of the impact market? Which application is expected to hold the highest growth potential during the forecast period 2021-2030?
• What is the preferred deployment model for the impact? What is the growth potential of various deployment models present in the market?
• Who are the key end users of pharmaceutical quality? What is their respective share in the impact market?
• Which regional market is expected to hold the highest growth potential in the impact market during the forecast period 2021-2030?
• Which are the key players in the impact market?
Inquire or Share Your Questions If Any Before the Purchasing This Report –reportocean.com/industry-verticals/sample-request?report_id=26919
About Report Ocean:
We are the best market research reports provider in the industry. Report Ocean believes in providing quality reports to clients to meet the top line and bottom line goals which will boost your market share in today’s competitive environment. Report Ocean is a ‘one-stop solution’ for individuals, organizations, and industries that are looking for innovative market research reports.
Get in Touch with Us:
Email: [email protected]
Address: 500 N Michigan Ave, Suite 600, Chicago, Illinois 60611 – UNITED STATES
Tel: +1 888 212 3539 (US – TOLL FREE)