ALBANY, New York, April 21, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Growing population with respiratory diseases including chronic ailments is a key driver for the clinical demand for anesthesia and respiratory devices market. Advancements in anesthesia and respiratory devices are especially benefitting patients in intensive care units and those undergoing surgeries and treatment for chronic pulmonary diseases. The global anesthesia and respiratory devices market valuation is projected to reach US$ 68.58 Bn by 2028.
The introduction of next-age anesthesia machines is likely to significantly enrich the practice of anesthesiology, especially for intensive care unit patients, which will shape the winning imperatives for med-tech companies in the anesthesia and respiratory devices market. The authors of an in-depth report on the market observed that several companies have expanded their product portfolio on the lines of technologically-advanced components of the respiratory equipment.
Growing indications of complex surgeries in a rapidly aging population has spurred product innovation in anesthesia machines. These have been found to account for the major share of the anesthesia and respiratory devices market globally. Increased importance of burden of chronic obstructive pulmonary diseases in public health policies is catalyzing product developments.
Request Brochure of Anesthesia and Respiratory Devices Market Research Report - www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=1177
Key Findings of Anesthesia and Respiratory Devices Market Study
- Adoption of Portable & Easy-to-devices in Different Healthcare Settings to Create New Revenues: Med-tech companies in the anesthesia and respiratory devices market are keenly improving the various machines that are integrated with modern anesthesia workstations. Emerging requirements of anesthesia practices in different healthcare settings especially in the ICUs and emergency care units are stimulating various companies to expand their product portfolio. Of note, the growing adoption of portable and easy-to-use devices among clinicians is propelling technological advancements in the anesthesia and respiratory devices market.
- Public Health Burden of COPD and Other Pulmonary Diseases Bolstered Uptake: The growing incidence of chronic pulmonary diseases has especially influenced the product developments for companies in the anesthesia and respiratory devices market. The prevalence of COPD especially in older adults in several developing and developed economies has expanded the horizon for players to capitalize on lucrative avenues steadily during the forecast period. The authors of an in-depth TMR study on the dynamics of the anesthesia and respiratory devices market have observed that growing awareness about the health burden of pulmonary diseases has bolstered the revenue prospects. Progressive aging of the global population will open up new frontiers in anesthesia and respiratory devices market. Of note, state-of-the art anesthesia and respiratory diseases will play a crucial role in extending the canvas for med-tech companies to grow their stakes.
Request for Analysis of COVID-19 Impact on Anesthesia and Respiratory Devices Market – www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=covid19&rep_id=1177
Anesthesia and Respiratory Devices Market: Key Drivers
- High public health burden of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) has increasingly shaped the product developments in the market. COPD is one of the common causes of death worldwide. Chronic pulmonary diseases have attracted special attention among med-tech companies in the anesthesia and respiratory devices market.
- Rise in incidence of lung pathologies is associated closely with aging. Thus, rapidly increasing aging population over the past few years has propelled the revenue potential, observed the analysts of an in-depth study on the anesthesia and respiratory devices market.
Get Exclusive PDF Sample Copy of Anesthesia and Respiratory Devices Market Report - www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=S&rep_id=1177
Anesthesia and Respiratory Devices Market: Regional Growth Dynamics
- North America held the leading share of the global anesthesia and respiratory devices market in 2020, and is projected to rise at a remarkable CAGR during the forecast period of 2021 – 2028
- Prevalence of COPD has spurred the adoption of technologically advanced anesthesia machines and respiratory devices. Advancements in healthcare infrastructure has propelled the need for new-age anesthesia procedures.
Anesthesia and Respiratory Devices Market: Key Players
Some of the prominent players in the anesthesia and respiratory devices market are Teleflex Incorporated, Smiths Medical, Philips Healthcare, GE Healthcare, Fisher & Paykel Healthcare, Getinge Group, Draegerwerk AG & Co. KGaA, Covidien plc, CareFusion Corporation, B. Braun Melsungen AG, and AirSep Corporation.
Make an Enquiry Before Buying - www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=EB&rep_id=1177
Global Anesthesia and Respiratory Devices Market: Segmentation
Anesthesia and Respiratory Devices Market, by Product Type
- Anesthesia Devices
- Anesthesia Machines
- Anesthesia Workstations
- Anesthesia Ventilators
- Anesthesia Monitors
- Anesthesia Delivery Machines
- Anesthesia Disposables
- Anesthesia Masks
- Anesthesia Accessories
- Anesthesia Machines
- Respiratory Devices
- Respiratory Equipment
- Positive Airway Pressure Devices
- Oxygen Concentrators
- Reusable Resuscitators
- Respiratory Inhalers
- Respiratory Disposables
- Disposables Oxygen Masks
- Tracheostomy Tubes
- Oxygen Cannula
- Respiratory Measurement Devices
- Pulse Oximeter Systems
- Peak Flow Meters
- Respiratory Equipment
Anesthesia and Respiratory Devices Market, by End user
- Specialty Centers
Anesthesia and Respiratory Devices Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Australia & New Zealand
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Modernization of healthcare in terms of both infrastructure and services have pushed the healthcare industry to new heights, Stay Updated with Latest Healthcare Industry Research Reports by Transparency Market Research:
Respiratory Devices Market: Rising awareness regarding application of respiratory devices and associated benefits is expected to boost the market in coming years. Adoption of on-demand and continuous Portable Oxygen Concentrator (POC) in a wide range of applications including emergency medicine is emerging as a fresh growth prospect for expansion of the global respiratory devices market.
Depth of Anesthesia Monitoring Devices Market: Advanced technologies hold promising potentials in patient monitoring. Innovations in neuro-muscular transmission (NMT) and anesthesia gas module (AGM) are creating revenue opportunities for device manufacturers in the depth of anesthesia monitoring devices market.
Anesthesia Monitoring Devices Market: The geriatric population is highly prone to degenerative diseases and chronic illnesses which has caused an increased verge on surgeries and therapeutics. This demands for continuous monitoring, thus would drive the growth of the anesthesia monitoring devices market.
Transparency Market Research is a global market intelligence company, providing global business information reports and services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insight for thousands of decision makers. Our experienced team of Analysts, Researchers, and Consultants, use proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather, and analyze information.
Our data repository is continuously updated and revised by a team of research experts, so that it always reflects the latest trends and information. With a broad research and analysis capability, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in developing distinctive data sets and research material for business reports.
For More Research Insights on Leading Industries, Visit Our YouTube Channel and hit subscribe for Future Update - www.youtube.com/channel/UC8e-z-g23-TdDMuODiL8BKQ
Transparency Market Research
90 State Street,
Albany NY – 12207
USA - Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
Email: [email protected]
Follow Us: Twitter | LinkedIn
Browse PR - www.transparencymarketresearch.com/pressrelease/anesthesia-respiratory-devices.htm