Furniture World News Desk on
Ergomotion, a leader in adjustable bed bases and wellness-technology sleep solutions, recently announced that it will show its products in a redesigned showroom space at the upcoming Winter Las Vegas Market. Ergomotion’s new showroom, #B1380, will highlight a variety of consumer-driven sleep solutions including Wellness Division brandsErgoSportive and Dawn House, which were recently recognized as CES 2023 Innovation Awards Honorees.
The showroom will feature a new Innovation Lab that will offer a first look at two new Ergomotion products in the innovation pipeline. The showroom will also highlight the Ergomotion Adjust to Amazing Retail Program, designed to drive retail business, educate consumers on adjustable bases and communicate the benefits of choosing an Ergomotion-manufactured bed base.
In addition, Ergomotion will display its expansive collection of consumer-driven sleep systems available for retail and brand partners, including the recently launched Rio private label series. Each of Ergomotion’s product lines are tailored to a certain customer niche and incorporate advanced integrations to optimize one’s sleep health. On display will be:
CES 2023 Innovation Awards Honorees:
- ErgoSportive: The first adjustable and smart bed with GARMIN watch connectivity. Designed for active and health-conscious customers who are interested in knowing their bodies better. ErgoSportive features Non-contact Health Sensors to provide users with 24/7 customized data for ultimate recovery and exercise output.
- Dawn House: A sleep system designed to support consumers as they age with safety and convenience with features that can be shared with family through a mobile app to better manage health. Dawn House also features Non-contact Health Sensor technology, allowing the user to proactively measure vital health indicators.
Smart Technology Platforms:
- The Connected Bed App: Works with IFTTT for consumers to connect their favorite apps and enjoy more than 700 smart home automations, plus features such as ‘Rise to Wake’ and ‘Quiet Nite’ anti-snore.
- The Sleep Assist App: The smart app provides consumers with synchronized data and a comprehensive sleep report, which includes sleep score, total sleep duration, time to fall asleep, time to wake up, average heart rate, average breathing rate, number of body movements and number of anti-snore. Real-time data includes heart rate, breath rate and movements.
Rio Private Label Series:
- A wood deck adjustable base line with six models featuring exclusive design benefits, including Head Articulation, Zero Clearance, Wireless Remote with late-stage customizable laser-engraved logos, Foldable for Easy Storage, and Courier-friendly (excluding king size). Each model includes additional step-up features such as Zero-G® Preset Position, Underbed Lighting, Self-Head Tilt, Dual Massage, and more.
During Winter Las Vegas Market, Ergomotion will also host a Happy Hour Event in partnership with Brooklyn Bedding on Sunday, January 29 from 3 p.m. to 5 p.m. in showroom #B1380. The event will offer beer, wine, coffee and appetizers, while also providing attendees with a chance to win two sleep systems, the Ergomotion Quest 2.5 Adjustable Bed Base and a Brooklyn Bedding mattress. No prior sign-up is necessary.
About Ergomotion: Ergomotion, headquartered in Santa Barbara, California, is the largest manufacturer of adjustable bases worldwide. The company's products are created to provide a holistic wellness solution infused with smart technology to enrich health, happiness, and wellbeing. Ergomotion's adjustable bases are designed to accommodate the industry's leading mattresses and to seamlessly integrate with existing bed frames. They are pioneering the future of sleep while transforming bedrooms into connected wellness ecosystems and delivering innovation to help improve sleep. Ergomotion products have been sold in more than 40 countries to major brands worldwide. They are part of the Keeson Technology Corp. family based in Jiaxing City, China. To learn more about Ergomotion visit www.ergomotion.com.