The Global Ventilators Market is expected to reach USD 1,600.1 Million by 2027, according to a new report by Emergen Research. The demand for ventilators is experiencing a high demand from hospital, ambulatory care centers, home care settings, and emergency medical services, attributable to its functionality to support respiration during injury, sickness, or sedation/anesthesia in the course of surgeries/operation The increasing occurrences of respiratory diseases encompassing respiratory syndrome, asthma, and abrupt respiratory disease epidemics like SARS-CoV-2/COVID-19 are among the significant factor driving the demand for the ventilator market.
Factors influencing the growth of the Ventilators market and impacting the growth of the industry are studied extensively in the report. The report considers the COVID-19 pandemic as one of the key influencing factors of the Ventilators market. The report discusses in detail the positive and negative impact of the pandemic on the Ventilators industry. The supply chain disruptions and economic volatility have altered the dynamics of the Ventilators industry. The report explores the effects of the pandemic on the market and its key segments and regions. It also offers a forecast estimation of the market growth in a post-COVID-19 scenario.
Get a sample of the report @ www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/90
Leading companies profiled in the report:
- GE Healthcare
- ResMed Inc.
- Allied Healthcare Products
- Koninklijke Philips N.V.
- Hamilton Medical
- Zoll Medical
- Becton, Dickinson, and Company
- Fisher & Paykel Healthcare Ltd
- Philips Healthcare
The evolutions of cost-effective, patient-friendly, and portable ventilators are gathering considerable momentum among end-users, thereby boosting the market demand. However, a cost-prohibitive of maintenance of ventilators, its detrimental effects on infants, and difficulties pertaining to the usage of the equipment may create hindrances in the ventilator market demand in the upcoming years.
A growing population of people smoking tobacco (both active and passive), as well as rapid urbanization and growing level of the population, are causative of accelerating growth of the market. The pollution of air obstructs air passage causing asthma, reduced lung function, and reactive airways dysfunction syndrome, and tobacco smoking lead to hyper-responsiveness of air passage, thereby creating a need for ventilators to give relief to ailing patients.
Some Key Highlights from the Report
- By interface, non-invasive ventilation is projected to grow at a faster rate in the forecast period, owing to the offering of benefits such as decreased cost, ease of use, easy availability outside of the intensive care unit setting, and ability to interrupt therapy for breaks enables easier mechanical support weaning, among others.
- By type, infant/neonatal ventilators are likely to grow at a rate of 7.0% in the forecast period. Neonatal ventilators provide bias flow or a constant flow of conditioned gas through the breathing circuit to produce positive pressure enabling accurate flow at the airway opening, ascertaining the fast response time, and requisite sensitivity.
- By mode, pressure mode ventilation held a substantial market share in 2019, as it allows for measured control of peak inspiratory pressure (PIP) and mean air passage pressure, thus preventing barotrauma.
- The market in the Asia-Pacific region is likely to grow at the fastest rate over the forecast period, attributed to high population density and increasing expenditure by governments to improve healthcare infrastructure. Moreover, the growing occurrences of respiratory disorders in the APAC region and a rise in the geriatric population causative of the market growth in the region.
For more details of the Ventilator Market Report, visit @ www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/ventilator-market
Emergen Research has segmented the global ventilators market on the basis of interface, type, mode, end-users, and region:
Interface Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Invasive Ventilation
- Non-Invasive Ventilation
Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Adult/Pediatric Ventilators
- Infant/Neonatal Ventilators
Mode Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Pressure Mode Ventilation
- Volume Mode Ventilation
- Dual/Combined Mode Ventilation
End Users Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Homecare Setting
- Ambulatory Care Centers
- Emergency Medical Services
Request a discount on the report @ www.emergenresearch.com/request-discount/90
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of MEA
Here are the questions we answer…
- What are the future opportunities in store for the vendors operating in the Ventilator market?
- What does the competitive landscape look like?
- Which emerging technologies are believed to impact the Ventilator market performance?
- What are the key trends and dynamics?
- Which regulations that will impact the industry?
- Which segment will offer the most opportunity for growth between 2020 and 2028?
- Where will most developments take place in the long term?
- Who are the most prominent vendors and how much market share do they occupy?
- What are the latest technologies or discoveries influencing the Ventilator market growth worldwide?
Request customization of the report @ www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/90
Thank you for reading our report. For further inquiries, please get in touch with us. Our team will ensure the report is customized to meet your requirements.
About Emergen Research
At Emergen Research, we believe in advancing with technology. We are a growing market research and strategy consulting company with an exhaustive knowledge base of cutting-edge and potentially market-disrupting technologies that are predicted to become more prevalent in the coming decade.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
E-mail: [email protected]
Browse Similar Reports:
Population Health Management Solutions Market-www.google.as/url?q=https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/population-health-management-solutions-market
Surgical Instrument Tracking Systems Market-www.google.as/url?q=https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/surgical-instrument-tracking-systems-market
Virtual Diagnostics Market-www.google.as/url?q=https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/virtual-diagnostics-market
Hematologic Malignancies Testing Market-www.google.as/url?q=https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/hematologic-malignancies-testing-market
Prenatal Testing Market-www.google.as/url?q=https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/prenatal-testing-market
Clinical Perinatal Software Market-www.google.as/url?q=https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/clinical-perinatal-software-market