Earlier we talked about some relaxation techniques in the office for stress, but this evil can hit you anywhere. For this reason, we will tell you 5 changes that cause stress And him symptoms; and today in UnoTV.com Maggie Hedge He tells us about it.
Table of Contents
What is stress?
He stress This physical or mental reaction external reason, such as having a lot of tasks or suffering from an illness or financial stress caused by suffering and pressure. A stressor can occur all at once or briefly, or it can occur repeatedly over a long period of time.
You might also be interested in: (Stress is different for men and women; see differences and warning signs)
How does stress affect?
He stressUnfortunately, this condition is becoming more common for everyone as it is the body’s natural response to external situations that can affect your health. health to a large extent. It can become chronic and overwhelming, so it’s important to determine when you might have Negative Effects in you.
What is anxiety?
stress and anxiety they are usually linked; And that is, anxiety is the body’s reaction to stress, and this can happen even if there is no real threat. If this anxiety doesn’t go away and starts interfering with your life, it could affect your health. You may experience problems with sleep or with body systems, including the immune, digestive, cardiovascular, and reproductive systems. You may also be at a higher risk of developing a mental illness, such as an eating disorder. anxiety or depression.
This may interest you: (Reiki: Myths, Facts and Benefits of this Practice Therapy)
What changes does stress cause?
After explaining the previous concepts, we will tell you 5 changes that cause stress And him symptomsso that you can determine if you are suffering from any of these:
- Are frightened, in constant anxiety and anxiety: these sensations are clear signs that your body is in a state of stress. In fact, when the disease becomes chronic, the nervous system remains in a state of hyperactivity and generates constant anxiety. This is why you may experience intense anxiety in everyday situations; this can undoubtedly affect your emotional health and reduce your productivity due to your lack of ability to concentrate and focus on your tasks.
- chest pressure or feeling short of breath: Anxiety also leads to this physical symptom. In a stressful situation, the body releases hormones such as cortisol and adrenaline into the bloodstream, while the heart rate and breathing become faster, as a result, there may be a feeling of shortness of breath or pressure in the chest.
- Voltage in the jaw, neck, and shoulders: Another physical sign of stress can be muscle tension, as muscles contract involuntarily, which is a natural response to the sensations caused by stress. Your body does this to “keep” you stable. Gritting of the teeth or cramps in the back are notorious symptoms of tension.
- explosive reaction: a sign that your emotional health may be at risk. It occurs when you react to everyday situations impulsively, explosively, or aggressively and disproportionately.
- Headache, sleep problems And Stomach ache: Stress can manifest itself in stomach problems, headaches and disturbed sleep, as well as indigestion, reflux and indigestion, as well as diarrhea or constipation. If you have irritable bowel syndrome, stress can make things worse. When it comes to sleep, stress can occur when, despite getting enough sleep at night, you feel tired or unable to sleep. Headaches can be related to the same anxiety that causes stress.
Consequences of living under stress
Now that you know at least 5 changes that cause stressYou must also acknowledge symptoms common stressors to help you manage them; Otherwise, they can lead to the fact that your body will have many health problems. health physical and emotional.
How to treat stress?
It’s important to go with doctoror Therapistto provide a personal guide to what is happening to you, as well as possible care what you could take In addition, you can also practice other things such as: