The Active Humidifier Devices Market is predicted to reach a market value of US$ 1,264.4 million in 2023. By 2033, the industry’s size is predicted to be reduced to US$ 1,206.9 million.
The manufacturers of Active Humidifier Devices have enjoyed significant growth in the historical period, recording a CAGR of 28.7%. Their peak has been driven by a surge in coronavirus cases. Moreover, these humidifiers observed outrageous demand during the pandemic as they were deployed to deliver humidified air to people requiring breathing aid.
The significance of active humidification throughout mechanical ventilation is well-known in the medical field. Taking the cue, manufacturers introduced several distinct breathing system solutions catering to the patient’s needs.
Unfortunately, the demand for Active Humidifier Devices is continuously spiraling down as COVID-19 cases have subsided. Manufacturers are severely impacted due to this derailing development.
Get Sample Report + Related Graphs & Charts@ www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-13929
Factors like increasing infectious disorders that inflict respiratory systems and widespread demand for high-flow nasal cannulas in oxygen therapy are sustaining the market growth.
Active Humidifier Devices pose the risk of infection and have the possibility of water precipitation in the circuit tubing. Consequently, there is a high chance that effective medical devices could soon replace them if manufacturers do not implement relevant changes in the current model.
Top Highlights from the FMI’s Analysis of the Active Humidifier Devices Market:
- North America’s Active Humidifier Devices industry is projected to acquire the lion’s share in the market. The region has been estimated by FMI to take a share of more than 29.4% in 2023.
- Within North America, the United States assumes a dominant position by capturing a big chunk of the regional share. Even globally, the United States is projected to account for a prominent market share of above 27.8% in 2023.
- Europe’s Active Humidifier Devices industry is anticipated to follow after North America. The region is expected to represent a value share exceeding 12.2% in 2023.
- Germany market has a significant role in the regional market’s growth. In 2022, the market acquired a 4% share on a global scale.
- Japan is expected to contribute a value share surpassing 9.7% in 2023.
- Australia and India are expected to exhibit a negative growth rate in the future and are estimated to register CAGR of -1.3% and -2.8%, respectively.
- China is projected to display a CAGR of 1.5% from 2023 to 2033.
- The United Kingdom’s Active Humidifier Devices industry is expected to observe a momentum of 0.1% CAGR.
- Based on product type, the electronic humidifiers segment is projected to record a value share of 55.79% over the forecast period.
- Adults are the leading age group segment utilizing Active Humidifier Devices. The segment constitutes a market share of 87.99% over the coming years.
- Based on application, the invasive ventilation segment shared 47% of the market growth.
- Hospitals are the leading end users of Active Humidifier Devices. The segment forms 64.5% of the overall market share.
Last few days to get reports at discounted prices, offer expires soon!
Request Discount@ www.futuremarketinsights.com/request-discount/rep-gb-13929
Historical vs. Forecast Direction of Active Humidifier Devices Manufacturers
Active humidifier device manufacturers are slowly losing their grip on the market simply due to abated COVID-19 scenario. The industry enjoyed massive growth in the past few years, recording a spike of 28.7%. Presently, the market has taken a sharp plunge of -0.5% CAGR.
Hamilton Medical introduced an active humidifier -H900, in the United States in September 2016 to illustrate the historical market growth. The release took place post the 510(k) clearance. The device offers ease of use, ergonomics, and enhanced handling. The company dived deep into “Intelligent Ventilation” concepts to introduce them in devices directly included in critical care ventilation.
- BMC Medical Co., Ltd
- Hamilton Medical AG
- WILAmed GmbH
- Flexicare (Group) Limited
- Penlon Limited
- DEAS S.R.L.
- Intersurgical Ltd
- Beijing Aeonmed Co., Ltd
Active Humidifier Devices by Category
- Heated/electronic Humidifiers
- Bubble Humidifiers
- Invasive Ventilation
- Non-invasive Ventilation
- nCPAP (Nasal Continuous Positive Airway Pressure)
- Bubble CPAP (Bubble Continuous Positive Airway Pressure)
- High Flow Oxygen Therapy
- Less than 100 Beds
- 100-300 Beds
- 300-500 Beds
- 500 Beds and More
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- Sleep Centers
Expand Operations in the Future – To Get Requisite Details, Ask for a Custom Report@ www.futuremarketinsights.com/customization-available/rep-gb-13929
About Future Market Insights, Inc.
Future Market Insights, Inc. (ESOMAR certified, Stevie Award – recipient market research organization and a member of Greater New York Chamber of Commerce) provides in-depth insights into governing factors elevating the demand in the market. It discloses opportunities that will favor the market growth in various segments on the basis of Source, Application, Sales Channel and End Use over the next 10-years.
Future Market Insights, Inc.
Christiana Corporate, 200 Continental Drive,
Suite 401, Newark, Delaware – 19713, USA
For Sales Enquiries: [email protected]
Browse All Reports: www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports
LinkedIn | Twitter | Blogs