When to Ask for More Help

Anyone can reach out for help during any part of their recovery process, but certainly consider talking to a doctor or mental health practitioner if you have anxiety or mood symptoms that remain intense, even after several months, or if your psychological symptoms interfere with your ability to engage in other aspects of your life (e.g., working, parenting etc.). If you have thoughts about hurting yourself or someone else, or need immediate assistance, you can call 911, go to the nearest emergency department, call crisis line 211 or go to the website for more information by visiting Mental Health Services, Government of Saskatchewan

Source link