Published June 13, 2023
Data Bridge Market Research has introduced a comprehensive report titled “Smart Personal Safety and Security Device Market,” offering an extensive exploration of growth strategies, drivers, opportunities, key segments, Porter’s Five Forces analysis, and the competitive landscape. In today’s rapidly changing marketplace, the adoption of the Smart Personal Safety and Security Device market research report service has become crucial for effective business growth. Staying informed about significant developments through valuable market reports and industry insights is vital in this competitive age. This industry report serves as a valuable source of information, providing current and future technical and financial details of the industry until 2030. By conducting a detailed market study and analyzing trends in consumer and supply chain dynamics, businesses can formulate strategies for sales, marketing, and promotion.
Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the smart personal safety and security device market is expected to reach USD 74,420.55 million by 2030, which is USD 40,807.76 million in 2022, registering a CAGR of 7.80% during the forecast period of 2023 to 2030. In addition to the insights on market scenarios such as market value, growth rate, segmentation, geographical coverage, and major players, the market reports curated by the Data Bridge Market Research also include in-depth expert analysis, geographically represented company-wise production and capacity, network layouts of distributors and partners, detailed and updated price trend analysis and deficit analysis of supply chain and demand.
Get a Sample PDF of Product Information Software Management Market Research Report: www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-smart-personal-safety-and-security-devices-market
Top Leading Key Players of Smart Personal Safety and Security Device Market:
- Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson (Sweden)
- Honeywell International Inc. (U.S.)
- DAQRI (U.S.)
- Unaliwear Inc. (U.S.)
- Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd. (China)
- General Electric (U.S.)
- Fitbit, Inc. (U.S.)
- ADT (U.S.)
- Safelet (U.S.)
- KORE Wireless (U.S.)
- Force Impact Technologies L.L.C (U.S.)
- JARVISH INC. (Taiwan)
- Mammut Sports Group AG (Switzerland)
- In 2021, Teledyne FLIR declared the availability of ruggedized advanced smart sensor-equipped thermal cameras A500f/700F for fire detection and high-temperature in severe settings, comprising on-camera analytics and alarm capabilities. These features are perfect for monitoring of industrial fires and early identification.
- In 2021, Fitbit announced the launch of Fitbit Luxe Special and Fitbit Luxe and Edition smart tracker which has designed like jewellery with advanced sensor technology. This tracker delivers monitoring of heart rate variability, breathing rate, resting heart rate and so on.
- In 2020, Climax Technologies revealed its small wireless panic button, through the introduction of a Bluetooth emergency pendant named BR1-WRTSB. With large support from smartphone applications, this device was designed to help with one press of a button during emergencies, both outside and inside the home.
Key Market Segments Covered in Smart Personal Safety and Security Device Industry Research
- Finger Wear
- Head Wear
- Neck Wear
- Other Segments
- Safety Device
- Smart Helmet
- Smart Mouth Guard
- Smart Knee Guard
- Other Devices
- Security Device
- Bracelet, Pendant
- Other Devices
- Personal Alarm
- Panic Button
- Fall Detection Device
- Other Devices
- Speech Recognition
- Consumer Electronics
To Gain More Insights into the Market Analysis, Browse Summary of the Product Information Software Management Market [email protected] www.databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-smart-personal-safety-and-security-devices-market
Smart Personal Safety and Security Device Market Regional Analysis/Insights
The countries covered in the Smart Personal Safety and Security Device Market report are the U.S., Canada and Mexico in North America, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Belgium, Russia, Italy, Spain, Turkey, rest of Europe in Europe, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Singapore, Malaysia, Australia, Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines, rest of Asia-Pacific (APAC) in the Asia-Pacific (APAC), Saudi Arabia, U.A.E, South Africa, Egypt, Israel, rest of Middle East and Africa (MEA) as a part of Middle East and Africa (MEA), Brazil, Argentina and rest of South America as part of South America.
The country section of the report also provides individual market-impacting factors and changes in market regulation that impact the current and future trends of the market. Data point downstream and upstream value chain analysis, technical trends, porter’s five forces analysis, and case studies are some of the pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, the presence and availability of global brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, the impact of domestic tariffs, and trade routes are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Important Features that are under Offering Market Highlights of the Reports:
- Detailed Overview of this Market
- Changes in industry market dynamics
- Detailed market segmentation by type, application, etc.
- The historical, current, and projected market size in terms of quantity and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competition situation of this Market
- Key companies and product strategies
- Potential niche segment/region showing promising growth.
Finally, this Market Report is the authoritative source for market research that can dramatically accelerate your business. The report shows economic conditions such as major locales, item values, profits, limits, generation, supply, requirements, market development rates, and numbers
Table of Contents:
- Market Segmentation
- Executive Summary
- Premium Insights
- Market Overview
- Global Smart Personal Safety and Security Device Market, By Segmentations
- Global Smart Personal Safety and Security Device Market, By Region
- Global Smart Personal Safety and Security Device Market, Company Landscape
- SWOT Analysis
- Company Profile
- Related Reports
New Business Strategies, Challenges & Policies are mentioned in Table of Content, Request TOC: www.databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-smart-personal-safety-and-security-devices-market
Browse More DBMR Reports:
About Data Bridge Market Research, Private Ltd
Data Bridge Market Research Pvt Ltd is a multinational management consulting firm with offices in India and Canada. As an innovative and neoteric market analysis and advisory company with unmatched durability level and advanced approaches. We are committed to uncover the best consumer prospects and to foster useful knowledge for your company to succeed in the market.
Data Bridge Market Research is a result of sheer wisdom and practice that was conceived and built-in Pune in the year 2015. The company came into existence from the healthcare department with far fewer employees intending to cover the whole market while providing the best class analysis. Later, the company widened its departments, as well as expands their reach by opening a new office in Gurugram location in the year 2018, where a team of highly qualified personnel joins hands for the growth of the company. “Even in the tough times of COVID-19 where the Virus slowed down everything around the world, the dedicated Team of Data Bridge Market Research worked round the clock to provide quality and support to our client base, which also tells about the excellence in our sleeve.”
Data Bridge Market Research has over 500 analysts working in different industries. We have catered more than 40% of the fortune 500 companies globally and have a network of more than 5000+ clientele around the globe.
US: +1 888 387 2818
UK: +44 208 089 1725
Hong Kong: +852 8192 7475
Email – [email protected]