Let's check out the most common household things that can lead to an
2) Pet Dander: Pet dander is tiny flakes of skin shed by animals such as cats, dogs, and birds. These particles can trigger asthma symptoms in susceptible individuals.
3) Mold: Mold is a type of fungus that thrives in damp and humid environments. It can grow on surfaces such as walls, ceilings, and floors, and can release spores that can trigger asthma symptoms.
4) Pollen: Pollen is a common allergen that can be found in the air during the spring and summer months. It can be brought into the house on clothing and can trigger asthma symptoms in sensitive individuals.
5) Cleaning Products: Household cleaning products such as bleach, ammonia, and other harsh chemicals can irritate the airways and trigger asthma symptoms.
6) Smoke: Cigarette smoke, secondhand smoke, and smoke from wood-burning stoves can irritate the airways and trigger asthma symptoms.
7) Cockroaches: Cockroaches can leave behind droppings and shed skin that can trigger asthma symptoms in susceptible individuals.
9) Perfume and Cologne: Strong fragrances from perfumes and colognes can irritate the airways and trigger asthma symptoms in sensitive individuals.
10) Food Allergens: Certain foods can trigger asthma symptoms in individuals who are allergic to them. Common food allergens include peanuts, tree nuts, shellfish, and dairy products.
(Stay tuned to get the latest updates on movies, songs, actors, lifestyle stories and new projects. CLICK HERE and download the Mirchi Plus App now! Follow Mirchi Plus on GOOGLE NEWS and never miss an update!)