Published April 5, 2023
Data Bridge Market research has a newly released expansive study titled “Physical Therapy Market” which guarantees you will remain better informed than your competition. This study provides a broader perspective of the marketplace with its comprehensive market insights and analysis which eases survival and success in the market.
Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the physical therapy market which was USD 23.1 billion in 2021, would rocket up to USD 37.24 billion by 2029, and is expected to undergo a CAGR of 6.15% during the forecast period 2022 to 2029. In addition to the market insights such as market value, growth rate, market segments, geographical coverage, market players, and market scenario, the market report curated by the Data Bridge Market Research team also includes in-depth expert analysis, patient epidemiology, pipeline analysis, pricing analysis, and regulatory framework.
Download PDF Sample Report (Including Graphs, Charts, and List of Figures) @ www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-physical-therapy-market
Physical therapy is a type of treatment that employs practises such as exercise, massage, and others to alleviate any sickness or wound. Geriatric physical treatments, cardiac and pulmonary physiotherapy, neurological physiotherapy, and other sorts of fleshly therapies are some of the most common.
Some of the major players operating in the physical therapy market are:
- AmeriCare Physical Therapy (U.S)
- Rehab Alternatives PLLC (U.S)
- PIVOT Physical Therapy (U.S)
- ProHealth Limited (Hong Kong)
- BTL (India)
- DJO LLC (U.S)
- Performance Health (U.S)
- Athletico Physical Therapy (U.S)
- Geisinger Health (U.S)
- Select Medical Corporation (U.S)
- Knight Health Holdings, LLC (U.S)
- Concentra, Inc. (U.S)
- EMS Physio Ltd. (U.K)
- US Physical Therapy, Inc. (U.S)
- Isokinetics.net (U.S)
High expenses associated with research and development skills, limited infrastructure services, high prices associated with sports medicine, and a lack of knowledge in retreating nations are projected to stymie industry expansion. Furthermore, during the forecast period of 2022-2029, the market is expected to be hampered by a lack of favourable remuneration states and technology transmission in developing countries, as well as a high practise duty imposed on medical devices and a lack of suitable advice in low- and middle-income countries.
This physical therapy market report provides details of new recent developments, trade regulations, import-export examination, production analysis, value chain optimization, market share, impact of local and restricted market players, studies opportunities in terms of emerging income pockets, fluctuations in market regulations, calculated market growth analysis, market size, category market growths, request positions and dominance, product approvals, product launches, geographic expansions, technological innovations in the market. To gain more info on the physical therapy market contact Data Bridge Market Research for an forecaster brief, our team will help you take an informed market decision to achieve growth of the market.
To Gain More Insights into the Market Analysis, Browse Summary of the Research [email protected] www.databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-physical-therapy-market
Critical Insights Related to the adalimumab biosimilar Included in the Report:
- Exclusive graphics and Illustrative SWOT analysis of some of the leading companies in this market
- Value chain analysis of prominent players in the market
- Current trends influencing the dynamics of this market across various geographies
- Recent mergers, acquisitions, collaborations, and partnerships
- Revenue growth of this industry over the forecast period
- Marketing strategy study and growth trends
- Growth driven factor analysis
- Emerging recess segments and region-wise market
- An empirical evaluation of the curve of this market
- Ancient, Present, and Probable scope of the market from both prospect value and volume
- In April 2020, ATI Physical Therapy, a privately held, nationally recognised healthcare organisation based in the United States that specialises in outpatient rehabilitation and related healthcare services, has introduced a virtual or online physical therapy service.
- Orthopedic Physical Therapy
- Geriatric Physical Therapy
- Neurological Physical Therapy
- Cardiopulmonary and Pulmonary Physical Therapy
- Private practices
- Outpatient clinics
- Sports and fitness facility centers
Browse the complete table of contents at – www.databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-physical-therapy-market
What benefits does the DBMR study is going to provide?
- Latest industry influencing trends and development scenario
- Open up New Markets
- To Seize powerful market opportunities
- Key decision in planning and to further expand market share
- Identify Key Business Segments, Market proposition & Gap Analysis
- Assisting in allocating marketing investments
Top DBMR Healthcare Reports:
About Data Bridge Market Research:
An absolute way to forecast what future holds is to comprehend the trend today!
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavours to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process. Data Bridge is an aftermath of sheer wisdom and experience which was formulated and framed in the year 2015 in Pune.
Data Bridge Market Research has over 500 analysts working in different industries. We have catered more than 40% of the fortune 500 companies globally and have a network of more than 5000+ clientele around the globe. Data Bridge adepts in creating satisfied clients who reckon upon our services and rely on our hard work with certitude. We are content with our glorious 99.9 % client satisfying rate.
Data Bridge Market Research
US: +1 888 387 2818
UK: +44 208 089 1725
Hong Kong: +852 8192 7475
Email:- [email protected]