Published July 12, 2023
Global Physical Therapy Market report contains myriad of factors that have an influence on the market and include industry insight and critical success factors (CSFs), market segmentation and value chain analysis, industry dynamics, drivers, restraints, key opportunities, technology and application outlook, country-level and regional analysis, competitive landscape, company market share analysis and key company profiles. A comprehensive discussion about numerous market related topics in the report is sure to assist the client in studying the market on competitive landscape. Global Physical Therapy Market research report is prepared with detailed statistics and market research insights that results in sharp growth and thriving sustainability in the market for the businesses.
Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the physical therapy market which was USD 23.1 billion in 2021, would rocket up to USD 37.24 billion by 2029, and is expected to undergo a CAGR of 6.15% during the forecast period 2022 to 2029. In addition to the market insights such as market value, growth rate, market segments, geographical coverage, market players, and market scenario, the market report curated by the Data Bridge Market Research team also includes in-depth expert analysis, patient epidemiology, pipeline analysis, pricing analysis, and regulatory framework.
Download PDF Sample Report (Including Graphs, Charts, and List of Figures) @ www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-physical-therapy-market&Shri
Market Analysis and Size
Physical therapy is a term that refers to a variety of procedures used to relieve pain and restore mobility to injured human body parts like limbs and joints. It gives those with serious musculoskeletal and neuromuscular issues, whether acquired or inherited, a new lease on life. It’s also administered to patients after procedures like joint replacement and muscle restoration, in which a bodily portion is immobilised for an extended length of time. Since medical improvements have boosted the survival rate of premature infants and trauma and stroke victims, the demand for evaluation and treatment of their biophysical disorders has grown. This is propelling the global physical therapy services market to new heights.
Physical therapy is a type of treatment that employs practises such as exercise, massage, and others to alleviate any sickness or wound. Geriatric physical treatments, cardiac and pulmonary physiotherapy, neurological physiotherapy, and other sorts of fleshly therapies are some of the most common.
More individuals are engaged in sports and severe physical activity around the world, which is contributing to an increase in the number of injuries associated with these activities. It is a significant market growth component. With an increasing older population, falls are becoming more common in both indoor and outdoor settings. This is a natural result of joints failing as they age, resulting in an increase in the demand for physical therapy services.
High expenses associated with research and development skills, limited infrastructure services, high prices associated with sports medicine, and a lack of knowledge in retreating nations are projected to stymie industry expansion. Furthermore, during the forecast period of 2022-2029, the market is expected to be hampered by a lack of favourable remuneration states and technology transmission in developing countries, as well as a high practise duty imposed on medical devices and a lack of suitable advice in low- and middle-income countries.
This physical therapy market report provides details of new recent developments, trade regulations, import-export examination, production analysis, value chain optimization, market share, impact of local and restricted market players, studies opportunities in terms of emerging income pockets, fluctuations in market regulations, calculated market growth analysis, market size, category market growths, request positions and dominance, product approvals, product launches, geographic expansions, technological innovations in the market. To gain more info on the physical therapy market contact Data Bridge Market Research for an forecaster brief, our team will help you take an informed market decision to achieve growth of the market.
- In April 2020, ATI Physical Therapy, a privately held, nationally recognised healthcare organisation based in the United States that specialises in outpatient rehabilitation and related healthcare services, has introduced a virtual or online physical therapy service.
Some of the major players operating in the physical therapy market are:
- AmeriCare Physical Therapy (U.S)
- Rehab Alternatives PLLC (U.S)
- PIVOT Physical Therapy (U.S)
- ProHealth Limited (Hong Kong)
- BTL (India)
- DJO LLC (U.S)
- Performance Health (U.S)
- Athletico Physical Therapy (U.S)
- Geisinger Health (U.S)
- Select Medical Corporation (U.S)
- Knight Health Holdings, LLC (U.S)
- Concentra, Inc. (U.S)
- EMS Physio Ltd. (U.K)
- US Physical Therapy, Inc. (U.S)
- Isokinetics.net (U.S)
To Gain More Insights into the Market Analysis, Browse the Summary of the Research [email protected] www.databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-physical-therapy-market?Shri
• Major growth drivers, restraining factors, opportunities, and potential challenges for the market.
• Comprehensive insights into regional developments.
• List of major industry players.
• Key strategies adopted by the market players.
• Latest industry developments include product launches, partnerships, mergers, and acquisitions.
This Market Intelligence Report Analyses Some of the Most Crucial Concerns:
- How will the major segments of this international market develop over the next few years?
- Who are the major players that will dominate the market in the future?
- When it comes to this industry, who are the top suppliers and producers?
- How have the most successful companies in the industry planned for future growth and expansion?
- In what sectors might we expect to see the greatest increase in demand over the coming years?
- How many distinct subsets of buyers make up this market?
- Which regional powerhouse do you foresee as becoming the largest player in the international market?
- Does a new coronavirus pandemic have any consequences?
- In what ways are established actors stymied by the entry of newcomers, and how may they be overcome?
Physical Therapy Market Scope
- Orthopedic Physical Therapy
- Geriatric Physical Therapy
- Neurological Physical Therapy
- Cardiopulmonary and Pulmonary Physical Therapy
- Private practices
- Outpatient clinics
- Sports and fitness facility centers
Browse the complete table of contents at – www.databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-physical-therapy-market&Shri
Investing in this study would grant you access to valuable information, including:
- Comprehensive coverage of the Industry, both globally and broken down by region.
- Regional-level breakdowns of the market, including North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, and the Middle East & Africa.
- Country-specific market size splits for the most important countries with major market shares.
- Market share and revenue/sales data for the industry’s leading players.
- Analysis of market trends such as emerging technologies, products, and start-ups, as well as PESTEL Analysis, SWOT Analysis, Porter’s Five Forces, and more.
- Detailed market size data, including breakdowns by application/industry verticals.
- Projections and forecasts for the market’s future growth and development.
Top DBMR Healthcare Reports:
About Data Bridge Market Research:
An absolute way to forecast what future holds is to comprehend the trend today!
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavours to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process. Data Bridge is an aftermath of sheer wisdom and experience which was formulated and framed in the year 2015 in Pune.
Data Bridge Market Research has over 500 analysts working in different industries. We have catered more than 40% of the fortune 500 companies globally and have a network of more than 5000+ clientele around the globe. Data Bridge adepts in creating satisfied clients who reckon upon our services and rely on our hard work with certitude. We are content with our glorious 99.9 % client satisfying rate.
Data Bridge Market Research
US: +1 888 387 2818
UK: +44 208 089 1725
Hong Kong: +852 8192 7475
Email:- [email protected]