Wilmington, Delaware, United States, Oct. 18, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Transparency Market Research Inc. – In 2020, the home rehabilitation products & services market size was clocked at ~US$ 130 Bn. The market analysis of home rehabilitation products & services market projects the market to register growth at ~7% CAGR during the forecast period, from 2021 to 2031. By 2031, The value of global home rehabilitation products & services market is estimated to touch US$ 265 Bn. In the global home rehabilitation products & services market, e-health and tele-rehabilitation are experiencing rapid growth. Since tele-rehab is becoming more and more popular as a practical and affordable way to enhance patients’ quality of life, success rates are climbing with its intervention.
The exoskeletons find utilization as a tool to supplement a physical rehabilitation program that offers automated readings of a patient's condition and permits independent mobility for those with disabilities safely. Market players are developing technologies and devices that can detect body posture and create a rehabilitation program with robotic algorithms under remote guidance of a physician. Such moves are expected to come up as home rehabilitation products & services market trends in the coming years.
Get Exclusive PDF Sample Copy of Home Rehabilitation Products and Services Market – www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=S&rep_id=6053
Home-based rehabilitation has a number of benefits, including lowered stress levels, confidentiality, as well as a lowered likelihood of hospital readmission. This is likely to raise worries concerning patient safety and shortage of required infrastructure, such as durable medical equipment that can maintain life quality and provide assistance. As a result, businesses in the home rehabilitation products & services market are expanding their R&D capacities to develop novel methods of lasting support equipment.
Key Findings of Market Report
- Wearable sensors are being developed by med-tech firms and startups in the global market to help patients perform activities with biofeedback and gain a useful range of movement. Other gadgets like exoskeletons and smart gloves are gaining popularity, which is said to bode well for the global industry.
- Tele-rehab is facilitating contact between distant patients and professionals and boosting subject involvement and is also estimated to emerge as key home rehabilitation products & services market strategies. For orthopaedic patients in particular, this trend can improve access to rehabilitation services. Tele-rehab has been shown to be a significant alternative to clinic-based therapy for typical musculoskeletal pain.
- Chronic illnesses including high blood pressure, diabetes, and respiratory and cardiovascular disorders need be regularly and continuously monitored. Adoption of home healthcare products and services is growing as the number of individuals with chronic illnesses rises, and this is expected to have a positive influence the preference for rehabilitation equipment.
Ask for References – www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=ARF&rep_id=6053
Global Home Rehabilitation Products & Services Market: Growth Drivers
- The usage of products and services offered by home rehabilitation service providers is driven by the rise in the number of individuals with disabilities. Sales of rehabilitation goods and services are closely correlated with the number of people with physical disabilities. Patients choose rehabilitation treatments at home since they are unable to visit hospitals. This factor is likely to raise the need for products and services for home rehabilitation.
Global Home Rehabilitation Products & Services Market: Key Competitors
- Active Medical & Rehabilitation Services Pvt. Ltd.
- Ekso Bionics Holdings, Inc.
- Medline Industries, Inc.
- Stryker Corporation
- AliMed, Inc.
- Hocoma AG
Make an Enquiry Before Buying – www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=EB&rep_id=6053
Global Home Rehabilitation Products & Services Market: Segmentation
Modernization of healthcare in terms of both infrastructure and services have pushed the healthcare industry to new heights, Stay Updated with Latest Healthcare Research Reports by Transparency Market Research:
Medical Tourism Market: The global medical tourism market is anticipated to reach more than US$ 72.8 Bn by the end of 2031 at a CAGR of 13.0% from 2022 to 2031.
Urgent Care Centers Market: The global urgent care centers market is anticipated to reach more than US$ 50.3 Mn by the end of 2031 at a CAGR of 4.4% from 2022 to 2031.
Teleradiology Services Market: The global teleradiology services market is anticipated to reach US$ 26.4 Bn by the end of 2031 at a CAGR of 12.1% from 2022 to 2031.
Biobanking Market: The global biobanking market is anticipated to reach more than US$ 87.4 Bn by the end of 2031 at a CAGR of 5.9% from 2022 to 2031.
Glioma Treatment Market: The global glioma treatment market is anticipated to reach more than US$ 7.51 Bn by 2031 at a CAGR of 5.7% from 2022 to 2031.
Bioanalytical Testing Services Market: The global bioanalytical testing services market is anticipated to reach more than US$ 8.95 Bn by 2031 at a CAGR of 15.7% from 2022 to 2031.
Life Care Solution Services Market: The global life care solution services market is expected to reach more than US$ 2.7 Bn by the end of 2031 at a CAGR of 6.3% from 2022 to 2031.
Newborn Screening Market: Newborn screening market is expected to advance at a robust CAGR of -11% during the forecast period of 2021-2031.
About Transparency Market Research
Transparency Market Research, a global market research company registered at Wilmington, Delaware, United States, provides custom research and consulting services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insights for thousands of decision makers. Our experienced team of Analysts, Researchers, and Consultants use proprietary data sources and various tools & techniques to gather and analyse information.
Our data repository is continuously updated and revised by a team of research experts, so that it always reflects the latest trends and information. With a broad research and analysis capability, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in developing distinctive data sets and research material for business reports.
For More Research Insights on Leading Industries, Visit Our YouTube Channel and hit subscribe for Future Update - www.youtube.com/channel/UC8e-z-g23-TdDMuODiL8BKQ
Transparency Market Research Inc.
CORPORATE HEADQUARTER DOWNTOWN,
1000 N. West Street,
Suite 1200, Wilmington, Delaware 19801 USA
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
Email: [email protected]