Talasana – Talasana Steps
- First of all, stand straight and make some gap between the legs.
- Move the shoulders back while rotating and keep both the hands equal to the thighs.
- While breathing, raise the hands towards the head and the heels.
- Breathe after stopping there for some time and then, while exhaling, bring the hands down while moving backwards.
- With this, take the heel back to the ground.
- Similarly, repeat Talasana 3 times.
People suffering from ankle-knee and hip injury, frozen shoulder and hernia problem should not do this yoga.
Konasana – Konasana Steps
- First of all, stand straight and make a gap of 2.5 feet between the legs.
- Roll the shoulders back and keep the hands parallel to the thighs.
- While inhaling, bend the waist on the right side and try to move the straight hand towards the knee.
- Breathe in this position for a few seconds and then straighten the waist while exhaling.
- In the same way, while breathing, bend the waist to the left and move the right hand towards the knee.
- After breathing for a few seconds there, straighten the waist again.
- In this way, repeat Konasana 3 times.
People suffering from heart surgery and high BP problems or spine and knee pain should not do this.
Be careful while doing yoga
Yoga teacher says that if there is any problem while doing Yogasana or Pranayama of the lungs, then stop at that very moment. At the same time, yogasanas should be practiced only under the supervision of a yoga expert or trainer.
Disclaimer: This article is for general information only. It cannot be a substitute for any medicine or treatment in any way. Always consult your doctor for more details.