If your smartwatch has recently packed in (like mine has), you may be on the lookout for a replacement. If you want a quality smartwatch, check out the Fitbit Luxe which is currently available at its lowest price of $79.95 on Amazon.
Some of this device’s highlights are as follows:
- See how jewelry gets smart with a tracker that doubles as a timeless accessory and features a vibrant color display. Apple iOS 15 or higher, Android OS 9 or higher .Operating temperature: -20° to 45°C
- Get better sleep to power your days with sleep tracking and sleep Score in the Fitbit app
- Feel a Buzz when you reach your target heart rate zones, while you earn active zone minutes
- 6-month trial of Fitbit Premium(New and returning Premium members only. Must activate trial within 60-days of device activation. Requires valid payment method.Content and features may change. Terms & Conditions apply)
- Maximize your exercise, understand resting heart rate trends and better estimate calorie burn with 24/7 heart rate tracking
- Tune in to your body with health metrics like breathing rate, heart rate variability and more (in-app only)
- Enjoy up to 5 days of battery without having to stop for a charge (varies with use and other factors)
- Connect Luxe to your phone’s GPS & see real-time pace and distance on your wrist
In terms of ratings, the Lunar White/Soft Gold Stainless Steel model has over 10,000 ratings and an average of 4.4 stars. The Black/Graphite model has 8,401 ratings and an average of 4.3 stars.
The main drawback to the Fitbit Luxe is that the device is aging quite a bit now as it went on sale around May 2021. Despite its age, Fitbit still features the Fitbit Luxe prominently on its website as a tracker that doubles as jewelry.
Make sure you also browse through Amazon US, and Newegg US to find some other great tech deals. Also check the Deals section of our articles to see if there's anything we've posted in the past few days that could be of interest.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.