CBSE Class 12, 10 Results 2023: Students across the country are awaiting their board results. Today, CBSE class 12 and class 10 results were declared. First the stress of board exams, then entrances, and then the painful waiting period for the results. These past couple of months tend to get extremely painful for the students.
Board exams are the stepping stones for students in their respective career goals and this pivotal role often adds to the stress of the students. According to health experts, it’s important for parents to ensure that their children are eating properly.
Some common signs of anxiety:
- Sleep pattern disruption
- Fast heart rate
- Rapid breathing
Here are a few things to keep in mind to help students who are going through a stressful time:
- Start writing a journal
- Do breathing exercises if you feel overwhelmed.
- Students should consume all meals of the day without fail and most importantly breakfast as it is extremely crucial.
- Hydration is also important. However, kids should not drink tea or coffee.
- Fresh fruits and vegetables should be included in the diet as it is important because they contain anti-oxidants like Vitamin A, C, and E, which reduce the damage to brain cells which happens due to high-stress levels.
- Engage in moderate physical activity everyday
- Seek professional help