Asthma patient dies in Kochi; family alleges Brahmapuram smoke worsened his health

An asthma patient named Lawrence Joseph of Pattathanam House in Vazhakkala, Kochi, Kerala passed away on Monday morning. His relatives have accused the toxic fumes emanating from the Brahmapuram waste plant as the cause of his deteriorating condition. Joseph's wife has claimed that he began experiencing breathing problems due to the strong stench in the area at night.

asthma kerala death

Kerala MP Hibi Eden has also attributed Joseph's death to the toxic fumes, revealing that the deceased had reported breathing difficulties to the health minister for the past week. However, the hospital authorities and the district administration have not yet commented on the cause of the death

Source link