Published April 19, 2023
The global baby monitor market is expected to reach US$ 567 Million in 2022. Sales of baby monitor tests are projected to accelerate at a CAGR of 8.3% which will reach US$ 1,264 Million by 2032.
With the advancement of technology, children’s tools and methods have always increased along with it. The Internet of things has been playing a significant role in expanding the range of products available as well as broadening the market for these products. A cost-efficient wireless sensor-based system for motion detection and monitoring of babies is being presented by various manufacturers in the market.
Get Free Sample Report To Grow Your Profit Margin:
With an increased focus on child care and baby safety, as well as a rise in the global working population, child and baby monitoring has become a hot topic. Several players have been active in the development of improved infant care accessories and products in order to expand their skills in child care as a result of this. Baby monitors are a critical breakthrough that allows parents to closely track their child’s movements, and these gadgets will become increasingly important in the next years.
Baby Monitor Market: Key Highlights
- Because of the rising sales of baby monitors in this region, the market for baby monitors in North America is more attractive. The rising percentage of working people in the region, particularly in the United States, combined with the region’s rising GDP per capita, is predicted to boost baby monitor sales. During the forecast period, the market for baby monitors in North America is expected to grow at a high CAGR of 9.5 percent.
- During the assessment phase, video monitoring is projected to gain a lot of traction. The expansion of this category is being supported by the growth of IoT (Internet of Things), which allows parents to track their children’s every step on their devices (smartphones, tablets or laptops).
- The sale of wired baby monitors has increased dramatically in recent years. In the following years, this tendency is projected to continue. By the conclusion of the assessment year, sales of wired baby monitors are estimated to exceed US$ 890 million.
- In terms of sales channel, modern trade is likely to lead the global market for baby monitors. The modern trade segment is expected to surpass US$ 300 million in baby monitor sales. Online stores are also contributing to the worldwide market’s growth, and this segment is expected to rise at a strong rate throughout the forecast period.
Share Your Requirements & Get Customized Reports:
New product launches and expansion of credit lines to improve production processes are two of the key strategies used by baby monitor manufacturers. The company also relies on approaches such as mergers and acquisitions, collaborations, and partnerships with existing players and research institutes.
- Introducing its newest innovation, bonoch is an emerging brand offering childcare products designed to support multi-child families. With the new Video Baby Monitor from Bonoch, users can monitor multiple angles simultaneously with two HD cameras. This brand was launched in 2021 and focuses on building innovative products to help first-time parents. Additionally, the Baby Monitor can play soothing lullabies and provide real-time room temperature readings in addition to a two-way voice system to help children rest before sleeping.
- A new AI baby monitor has been launched by Pxierra. In order to keep track of their newborn’s vital signs, parents can use this new device to measure heart rate and breathing rate without having to touch him or her. In order to help parents care for their newborns, Pxierra provides them with the latest technology. A new era of neonatal nursing technology has been ushered in by the constant evolution of AI algorithms. Pxierra, a Chinese tech startup, has recently developed a baby monitor that applies artificial intelligence algorithms. A visual perception system based on edge computing is integrated into the Pxierra AI monitor. To aid parents in understanding their baby’s sleep patterns and overall health, the monitor incorporates both a sleep tracker and an activity monitor.
Key Companies Profiled:
- Withings Inc.
- VTech Holdings Limited
- Angelcare Monitor Inc.
- Dorel Industries Inc.
- Koninklijke Philips N.V.
- Lorex Technology Inc.
- Nest Labs, Inc. (Alphabet Inc.)
- Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd.
- ShenZhen Foscam Intelligent Technology Co., Ltd.
- Summer Infant, Inc.
To Expand Your Verticals, Get Full Access of This Report:
Global Baby Monitor Market by Category
- By Product Type:
- Audio Baby Monitor
- Video Baby Monitor
- Motion Sensor Baby Monitor
- By Connectivity:
- By Sales Channel:
- Retail Stores
- Specialty Store
Key Questions Covered in the Baby Monitor Market Report
- What is the projected value of the Baby Monitor factors Industry in 2022?
- At what rate will the global Baby Monitor factors market size grow until 2032?
- Which are the factors hampering the growth of Baby Monitor factors?
- Which region is expected to lead in the global Baby Monitor factors market By 2032?
- Which are the factors driving the Baby Monitor factors Industry during the forecast period?
- What is the expected market value of the Baby Monitor factors market during the forecast period?
Regional Analysis For Baby Monitor Market:
- APAC (Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, India, and the rest of APAC; the rest of APAC is further segmented into Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, Thailand, New Zealand, Vietnam, and Sri Lanka)
- Europe (Germany, UK, France, Spain, Italy, Russia, Rest of Europe; Rest of Europe is further segmented into Belgium, Denmark, Austria, Norway, Sweden, Netherlands, Poland, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Hungary, and Romania)
- North America (USA, Canada and Mexico)
- South America (Brazil, Chile, Argentina, Rest of South America)
- MEA (Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, South Africa)
For More Insights of Fact.MR Trending Report:-
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Email: [email protected]
This Press Release has been written with the intention of providing accurate market information which will enable our readers to make informed strategic investment decisions. If you notice any problem with this content, please feel free to reach us on [email protected]
The post Sales of Baby Monitor Tests are Projected to Accelerate at a CAGR of 8.3% by 2032 | Fact.MR Research appeared first on X herald.
Xherald is passionate about offering extensive coverage of global business news. Dedicated to creating every participant's notification, it reaches its own reader. Daily our experts offer fresh relevant information regarding what is actually occurring in Markets as well as Business. Our headlines are actually swiftly paced and extensive. Our distributor directory connects you with brand new products or services and its market situation from the most effective companies around the planet. Xherald is driven by its 500+ contributors coming from around the world. Xherald provides local as well as global market intelligence information coverage in sectors ranging from healthcare, IOT, chemicals and 17 more sectors. Our updates are quickly paced and detailed. The news we present is actually a mix of authentic content, community contributions and curated headlines announcements. All of the updates our company supplies must pass a strict criterion of genuineness, relevance and significance to our readers.