Project Slayers is an excellent Roblox Demon Slayer RPG where you can get a clan and receive passive benefits. There are 40 clans in Project Slayers and each clan has different perks. In this guide, I’ll explain how to get a clan in Project Slayers, what each clan is, and which clans are the best.
Note: If you want to try a different Demon Slayer Roblox game, I suggest you check out Rogue Demon.
Table of Contents
How to get a clan in Project Slayers
The moment you start Project Slayers, you are equipped with a random clan. You can see this by going to the Customize menu. In the bottom right corner, you’ll see your clan.
You get five free spins which allow you the possibility to get a better clan. Though you start with a clan, if you want to try to get a better one, you can spin and hope you get lucky.
Note: Before you spin for a new clan, you need to save your current clan. When I started, I had Nakahara which is an Uncommon clan and then I spun Common clans. To save your clan, click the arrow button above your name and clan. Click save to save the best clan you’ve spinned. Now, you can spin for an even better clan, but if you get a worse clan, you can always load the other good clan you had.
All clans in Project Slayers, ranked
Clans in Project Slayers are very similar to clans in Project Mugetsu: all the clans are separated into different rarities. The higher the rarity, the less likely you are to get that clan, but the better the buffs.
Thanks to the Project Slayers wiki page, we know all the buffs for each clan. Also, the rarity of each clan follows the tier ranking, so S-tier clans are Supreme, A-tier clans are Mythic, B-tier clans are Legendary, and so on.
Here are all the clans and their rarity in Project Slayers:
- Common – 60% chance
- Uncommon – 23% chance
- Rare – 12% chance
- Legendary – 4% chance
- Mythic – 1% chance
- Supreme – 0.1% chance
S-tier clans in Project Slayers – Supreme clans
- +4 Strength, +125 Stamina, +150 Health, +4 Sword, +2 Weapons, +3 Block Bar
- Faster Breathing Bar Regeneration, Pain Resistance, +1 evade point
- Double Jump, Indomitable Will immunity
- Convert poison damage to heal
- Spatial Awareness, Indomitable Will
- Able to see other’s item HP
- Speed boost – Increased speed by 15%
- Sound breathing is buffed
- Access to Sun Breathing (when it is added)
- +3 Strength, +125 Stamina, +140 Health, +3 Sword, +3 Weapons, +3 Block Bar
- Faster breathing bar regeneration, Pain resistance (removes debuff when low HP)
- Enhanced Speed, Indomitable will
- Can see other’s item HP
- HP regeneration skill, x2 Stamina regeneration, Sunlight Immunity (Demon Only)
- God Speed Mode, Indomitable Will
- Enhanced Speed(20% rather than the normal 15%), +30 Health if there is a Kamado in your party
- +2 strength, +120 Stamina, +130 Health, +5 Sword, +2 Block Point, +3 weapon
- +3 Strength, +3 Sword. +125 Health, +115 Stamina, +2 Block, +2 Weapon
- Pain resistance, Indomitable Will immunity, Heart Ablaze
- Immune to burn damage, does burn damage on Purgatory and Blooming Undulation (For Flame Breathing)
- Flame Breathing is buffed +50
Uzui is the best Slayer clan in Project Slayers. You get tons of buffs and stat boosts that make you extremely powerful.
Kamado is the best Demon clan in Project Slayers. Kamado is one of the clans with Demon-specific buffs which makes it a must-have if you’re a Demon in Project Slayers.
Agatsuma is a clan that makes you extremely fast while also giving you a lot of stat boosts and Rengoku grants great stat boosts and is perfect for Flame Breathing Slayers.
A-tier clans in Project Slayers – Mythic clans
- +115 health, +135 stamina, +2 sword, +2 weapon, +2 strength, +2 block point
- Indomitable Will, Pain Resistance
- Double Jump, Spatial Awareness, Poison Resistance
- 15% damage reduction, Enhanced Speed, Faster breathing regen
- Quicker HP and stamina regen for demons
- +90 Health, +100 Stamina, +3 Strength, +2 Block point, +2 Weapon, Pain Resistance (removes debuff when low HP)
- .5x Stamina regen for demons, Enhanced Speed, Double Jump, 50% more mastery on Shockwave BDA and Fist
- Indomitable Will, Furiosity
- +2 Strength, +105 Stamina, +90 Health, +3 Sword, +2 block points
- 1.2x Mastery, Faster Stamina/Breathing Bar Regen
- Indomitable Will, Immense Reflexes
- +3 strength, +2 sword, +1 weapon, +90 stamina, +100 health, +2 block points
- Indomitable will, Pain Resistance
Hashibira is a great clan for Demons as it allows you to regain HP and stamina quicker, while also giving you tons of abilities and stat boosts.
Soyama is excellent for Demons, but is a great clan for any character.
Tokito is fairly good, (still incredible when compared to the other clans) but not as good at the first too. The same can be said for Tomioka which has impressive stat boost and some passive buffs.
B-tier clans in Project Slayers – Legendary clans
- +5% Faster HP Regeneration
- +1 Sword, +2 Weapons, +2 Strength, + 75 Stamina, +85 Health, +2 Block bar, +.3% Item HP
- Poisonous Blood, Pain Resistance
- Party Buff with Himajime or Tokito (+5% faster stamina regeneration, 10% strength buff)
- +2 Fist, +2 Block Points, +80 Health, +65 Stamina
- Eating Souls heals you, convert Poison to health gain
- Convert Indominable Will debuff to buff, convert Speed debuffs into buffs.
- +1 Sword, +2 Strength, +80 Stamina, +90 Health, +2 Block Points
- Enhanced Speed, Dodge Points automatically regenerate
- Resistance to Slow debuffs, Double Jump
- +1 Strength, +1 Sword, +100 Stamina, +90 Health
- Double Jump, Enhanced Speed, Poison Resistance
- Poisonous Soul
- +95 Health, +85 Stamina, +2 Sword, +2 Strength, +2 Block Points
- Faster Breathing Bar Regen
- 10% more mastery on swords and Constant Breathing
- +2 Strength, +65 Stamina, +2 Sword, +2 Block Points
- Furiosity skill and Last Resort skill
Shinazugawa is great because it has impressive stat boosts, passive buffs, and nice HP recovery.
Tamayo is a great clan for Demons since eating Souls heals you. Makamo is an amazing clan for sword users.
Kocho is really similar to Makamo but offers different passive buffs. Sabito is the least best Legendary clan since it doesn’t offer as much, but it’s still really good.
C-tier clans in Project Slayers – Rare clans
- +40 Stamina, +2 Strength
- Double exp/WEN in butterfly mansion
- Party buff: 0.3 EXP with Ubuyashiki
- Soothing Voice
- When HP is less than 50% user can breathe faster
- If partied with a Kanzaki there is a 10% Reduction to Water Breathing moves used against you
- +30 on all weapon’s durability
- 50% Wen Discount on Sword repairs
- Gives ability to see other’s sword/weapon HP
- + 2 sword damage, + 20% wen on items sold
- When partied with 3+ people 0.2x exp for all, when wearing mask you get a sight buff
Ubuyashiki is the best Rare clan since it offers the best bonuses, including a party EXP buff.
Kanzaki has two great passive abilities that’ll make you a better Slayer.
Kanamori has some great weapon durability perks and Haganezuka grants you unique perks and some stat boosts.
Urokodaki is the worst Rare clan since it doesn’t provide stat boosts and only gives you a bonus if you are in a party with three or more people.
D-tier clans in Project Slayers – Uncommom clans
- +20 Stamina, +30 Health, Party with Terauchi and Takada: +10 Stamina, +20 HP
- +20 Stamina, +30 Health, Party with Nakahara and Terauchi: +10 Stamina, +15 HP
- +20 Stamina, +30 Health, Party with Nakahara and Takada: +10 Stamina, +15 HP
- +1 Strength (+1 Fist damage)
All the D-tier clans are fairly equal, except Kaneki. Nakahara, Takada, and Terauchi are all the same basically, but Nakahara is slightly better.
Kaneki is the worst Uncommon clan because you only get a slight boost to strength and fist damage.
F-tier clans in Project Slayers – Common clans
The Common clans are all in the F-tier because none of them grant any bonuses. They are all the same, so if all you can role are Common clans, pick the clan that you think has the coolest name.