​​En español

The City of Salem continues to coordinate with the Oregon Health Authority and Marion County Public Health on COVID-19 policies. They are the public health authorities for our area.

COVID-19 resources

City of Salem updates

General health questions

Who can I call with health concerns and questions? 

Call 211 with health concerns and questions.

Who should I call if I think I have COVID-19?

When to Seek Treatment:  Always contact your healthcare provider before going to the Emergency Department.  Oregon Health Authority has a video describing what steps to take.

If I call 9-1-1 because I need medical help, what do I tell them?

If you have minor to moderate symptoms consistent with COVID-19 (which include a cough, fever or a runny nose) and/or recent travel, please stay home and consult via telephone with your primary care physician before dialing 911.  When you call 911, tell the call taker if you or someone with you has any COVID-19 symptoms, such as difficulty breathing and a fever.  This will help us prepare before we arrive to help.  


Source link