Dashboard - Updated at the end of each weekday
* Dashboard will not be updated on weekends or holidays.
* Information about COVID-19 cases are Yuba and Sutter County residents only
* If you get a call from Public Health regarding a COVID-19 test, listen to your voicemail for the call-back number.
Table of Contents
Email the Sutter COVID Outreach Resiliency Effort (SCORE) Team for questions regarding compliance of health orders, COVID-19 related business issues and current guidance.
What To Do If You Are Sick
People with mild symptoms, who are not sick enough to be hospitalized, should self-isolate at home. These people should:
- Avoid close contact with others
- Stay home for at least ten days from the start of symptoms, AND
- Stay home at least 72 hours after fever is gone, AND
- Stay home until respiratory symptoms have improved (coughing/sneezing)
People with severe symptoms of respiratory illness should call their healthcare provider immediately. Call ahead so that you can be safely evaluated to prevent exposing others. Your healthcare provider will evaluate you and determine the best course of action for your illness, including whether or not you should be tested.
To receive emergency notifications from Sutter County, please sign up with CodeRED.