In this coronavirus pandemic situation, lots of precautions need to take, which includes, healthy food, following all kinds of precautions, isolation, social distancing, etc. All those things play an important role in controlling this disease. Coronavirus attacks the lungs and respiratory system. Covid-19 may lead to pneumonia and severe lung injury. Recovering lung function is possible, but it requires therapy and exercise. With a focus on breathing, you can lead to recovery. Here we look at the benefits of breathing exercises during Covid-19.
* Deep breathing is of great importance and it will help restore diaphragm function and increase lung capacity.
* Breathing exercises can lessen feelings of anxiety and stress, which are common when admitted to the hospital.
* Due to breathing exercises sleep quality may also improve. Breathing exercises are also helpful for better mental as well as physical strength.
* Breathing exercises you should avoid if you have a fever, chest pain, palpitation, dizziness, etc.
* Profound breathing reestablishes lung work by utilizing the stomach. Breathing through the nose reinforces the stomach and urges the sensory system to unwind and reestablish itself.
* Breathing exercises help you to get better mental health, which subsequently helps you in this situation.
Those were benefits of breathing exercises one must follow during Covid-19. There are plenty of breathing exercises which you can do while on your back, while on your stomach while sitting while standing. Overall you must follow breathing exercises in any situation and any position.
Disclaimer: The views expressed in this post are that of the author and not those of IWMBuzz.