The "Digital Therapeutic Devices Market by Product (Insulin Pumps, Pain Management Devices, Rehabilitation Devices), Application (Preventive, Treatment) - Global Forecast 2023-2030" report has been added to 360iResearch.com's offering.
Request Sample Copy of this Report @ www.360iresearch.com/library/intelligence/digital-therapeutic-devices?utm_source=openpr&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=sample
Market Segmentation & Coverage:
This research report categorizes the Digital Therapeutic Devices Market in order to forecast the revenues and analyze trends in each of following sub-markets:
Based on Product, market is studied across Insulin Pumps, Pain Management Devices, Rehabilitation Devices, and Respiratory Therapy Devices. The Respiratory Therapy Devices is projected to witness significant market share during forecast period.
Based on Application, market is studied across Preventive and Treatment. The Preventive is further studied across Obesity, Pre-Diabetes, and Smoking Cessation. The Treatment is further studied across Cardiovascular Diseases, Central Nervous System Disease, Diabetes, Musculoskeletal Diseases, and Respiratory Diseases. The Treatment is projected to witness significant market share during forecast period.
Based on Region, market is studied across Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, Middle East & Africa. The Americas is further studied across Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and United States. The United States is further studied across California, Florida, Illinois, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, and Texas. The Asia-Pacific is further studied across Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, Thailand, and Vietnam. The Europe, Middle East & Africa is further studied across Denmark, Egypt, Finland, France, Germany, Israel, Italy, Netherlands, Nigeria, Norway, Poland, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, and United Kingdom. The Americas commanded largest market share of 38.75% in 2022, followed by Europe, Middle East & Africa.
FPNV Positioning Matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix is essential for assessing the Digital Therapeutic Devices Market. It provides a comprehensive evaluation of vendors by examining key metrics within Business Strategy and Product Satisfaction, allowing users to make informed decisions based on their specific needs. This advanced analysis then organizes these vendors into four distinct quadrants, which represent varying levels of success: Forefront (F), Pathfinder (P), Niche (N), or Vital(V).
Market Share Analysis:
The Market Share Analysis offers an insightful look at the current state of vendors in the Digital Therapeutic Devices Market. By comparing vendor contributions to overall revenue, customer base, and other key metrics, we can give companies a greater understanding of their performance and what they are up against when competing for market share. The analysis also sheds light on just how competitive any given sector is about accumulation, fragmentation dominance, and amalgamation traits over the base year period studied.
Key Company Profiles:
The report delves into recent significant developments in the Digital Therapeutic Devices Market, highlighting leading vendors and their innovative profiles. These include Axonics, Inc., BioTelemetry, Inc. by Koninklijke Philips N.V., Blue Mesa Health, Canary Health Technologies Inc., Eko Devices, Inc., EMulate Therapeutics, Inc., eNeura Inc., Epillo Health Systems OÜ, Firstbeat Technologies Oy, Fitbit International Limited, Glooko, Inc., Medtronic PLC, Nanobiosym, Inc., Omada Health, Inc., and Pear Therapeutics, Inc..
Key Topics Covered:
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Overview
5. Market Insights
6. Digital Therapeutic Devices Market, by Product
7. Digital Therapeutic Devices Market, by Application
8. Americas Digital Therapeutic Devices Market
9. Asia-Pacific Digital Therapeutic Devices Market
10. Europe, Middle East & Africa Digital Therapeutic Devices Market
11. Competitive Landscape
12. Competitive Portfolio
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyzes penetration across mature segments of the markets
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the Digital Therapeutic Devices Market?
2. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Digital Therapeutic Devices Market?
3. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Digital Therapeutic Devices Market?
4. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Digital Therapeutic Devices Market?
5. What is the market share of the leading vendors in the Digital Therapeutic Devices Market?
6. What modes and strategic moves are considered suitable for entering the Digital Therapeutic Devices Market?
Mr. Ketan Rohom
Sales & Marketing,
Office No. 519, Nyati Empress,
Opposite Phoenix Market City,
Vimannagar, Pune, Maharashtra,
India - 411014.
360iResearch is a market research and business consulting company headquartered in India, with clients and focus markets spanning the globe.
We are a dynamic, nimble company that believes in carving ambitious, purposeful goals and achieving them with the backing of our greatest asset - our people.
Quick on our feet, we have our ear to the ground when it comes to market intelligence and volatility. Our market intelligence is diligent, real-time and tailored to your needs, and arms you with all the insight that empowers strategic decision-making.
Our clientele encompasses about 80% of the Fortune Global 500, and leading consulting and research companies and academic institutions that rely on our expertise in compiling data in niche markets. Our meta-insights are intelligent, impactful and infinite, and translate into actionable data that support your quest for enhanced profitability, tapping into niche markets, and exploring new revenue opportunities.
This release was published on openPR.