The smartwatch also comes with features like Bluetooth calling, more than 130 sports modes, and several watch faces. Let us take a look at the price and features of the newly launched smartwatch.
NoiseFit Force Plus price, availability, colours
On the website, it can be seen that the NoiseFit Force Plus has been priced at Rs 7,999, but right now, it can be availed for Rs 3,999 as a special launch deal. The smartwatch can be purchased via the company’s official website and e-commerce platform, Amazon. It is available in three colours – Teal Blue, Mist Grey, and Jet Black.
NoiseFit Force Plus features
- Design: The NoiseFit Force Plus has a durable and sporty appearance that can endure challenging outdoor environments. The device features a circular dial and is equipped with a shortcut button that quickly takes you to sports mode.
- Display: The NoiseFit Force Plus features a 1.46-inch AMOLED screen with 550 nits brightness, providing a better visual experience for users.
- Bluetooth/ Bluetooth calling: The NoiseFit Force Plus comes with Bluetooth 5.3 along with a Bluetooth calling feature.
- Battery: The company claims the newly launched smartwatch’s battery can last up to a week on a single charge.
- Contacts: The smartwatch allows users to save up to 10 contacts.
- Health monitoring features: The Noise Health Suite on the smartwatch offers a variety of wellness features to monitor your vitals, such as heart rate, blood oxygen levels (SpO2), sleep patterns, stress levels, breathing exercises, and female cycle tracking.
- Sports Modes/ Watch Faces: The NoiseFit Force Plus provides more than 130 sports modes and over 100 watch faces. It can also be connected to the NoiseFit App to enhance productivity.