An online COVID-19 resource center has been developed with several components for you to use:
- Resource Utilization Tool for Cardiac Surgery helps you triage adult cardiac surgery cases by predicting resource use.
- COVID-19 Resource Prediction Instrument provides a rapid estimate of ventilator hours, ICU time, transfusions, and risk of acute reoperation.
- Resources page that has links to relevant information and resources, including guidance documents, from a variety of external organizations and entities involved in COVID-19 matters.
- Free Webinars (Archived Recordings)
- Messages from the STS President are videos and transcripts of videos created by Joseph A. Dearani, MD, about how the Society is responding to the crisis.
As cardiothoracic surgeons and their teams navigate through the upcoming weeks and months, the Society will continue to serve its surgical community by facilitating opportunities to stay connected and learn from one another.