Table of Contents
Monitoring testing no longer required
COVID-19 monitoring testing will continue to be available through Aug. 6 with reduced locations and hours. View site locations and hours.
In the fall semester, the monitoring testing program will not be operating. Medical Services will continue COVID-19 diagnostic testing for faculty, staff and students.
Buff Pass no longer required
The daily completion of the Buff Pass form is no longer required. Monitoring test results will still appear in Buff Pass through Aug. 6. The weekly report to supervisors is no longer being sent.
Summer 2021 event guidance
The fall semester will mark a return to a more traditional in-person experience, and plans include:
- Our fall academic calendar will return to normal, including fall break.
- The majority of courses will be in-person.
- Student life activities, including sport clubs, intramural sports and other student programming, will return to traditional in-person opportunities.
- Student groups and organizations will continue to meet and will return to traditional in-person meetings and events.
- Residence halls will be at regular capacity.
- Dining facilities will continue to offer a variety of dining options for residential students with a continued focus on healthy and sustainable food choices.
Staffing transition guidance for returning to on-campus work
Human Resources provided guidance to supervisors regarding the process and timing for assessing work environments and planning for increases in employee presence on campus beginning in June. The Research & Innovation Office is providing guidance on the timing and process for increasing on-campus research and creative work. Campus leaders will be working with their supervisors within each unit to develop their staffing plans.
Concur has been updated to reflect final approval for domestic travel for university-related business to be considered “approved” once the appropriate officer (dean or associate vice chancellor) has reviewed and signed off. Provost or chief operating officer approval is no longer required for domestic travel. International travel for university-related business still requires approval from the appropriate officer and the provost or COO. Further guidance related to travel approvals is forthcoming from the CU System offices.
Available from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m., Monday through Friday, contact Buff Info via email or by phone: 303-492-INFO (4636).