Liver warning: This product contains Acetaminophen . Severe liver damage may occur if you take:
- More than 4,000mg of Acetaminophen in 24 hours
- With other drugs containing Acetaminophen
- Three or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Allergy Alert: Acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions.
Symptoms may include:
- Skin reddening
If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Do not use:
- With any other drug containing Acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains Acetaminophen , ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- If you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for two weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- If you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients.
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- Liver disease
- Heart disease
- High blood pressure
- Thyroid disease
- Trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- A breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- Persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma or emphysema
- Cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are:
- Taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
- Taking sedatives or tranquilizers
When using this product:
- Do not exceed recommended dose
- Excitability may occur, especially in children
- Marked drowsiness may occur
- Alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- Avoid alcoholic drinks
- Be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Nervousness, dizziness, or sleeplessness occur
- Pain, nasal congestion or cough gets worse or lasts more than 7 days
- Fever gets worse or lasts more than three days
- Redness or swelling is present
- New symptoms occur
- Cough comes back or occurs with rash or headache that lasts
These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.