Rebecca Wiener McGregor is widely regarded as one of the best hypnotists and money mindset mentors in the US. Renowned for her spiritual practice and gratitude meditation, she has empowered the lives of thousands of people to achieve their vision and purpose.
But as this Courageous Conversation with Leanne Pilkington reveals, it’s not an easy road to achieve the transformation, it’s a physical, mental and spiritual journey that in time will create certainty, clarity, and emotional freedom in your life.
In this deeply personal podcast, Rebecca reveals how she blends hypnosis, mindfulness and breathing, to create clarity of personal and business values.
She shares the thought process that has allowed her to push through the darkest of times to come out stronger and more empowered than ever.
With her Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT), along with neuro-linguistic programming (NLP), Rebecca offers essential tips on self-care, finding the positive, and seeking out the space and support you need when times get tough.
She offers an insight into how mentoring has allowed her clients to emerge stronger, more resilient and with more exciting plans for their businesses ahead.
Rebecca also takes the time to share her expert advice on how to focus on a life without negative judgement but finding the balance to create a lifestyle that feels you, not like you think you should feel.
“When you get into that practice of practising gratitude, where you’re writing down what you’re grateful for, what happens is that your brain starts to look for more good in your life. All the time. I have goosebumps right now because when I started practising gratitude, it saved my emotional life” – Rebecca Wiener McGregor
Rebecca and Leanne also discuss
- Why it’s essential to clarify how much time you want to work and how much money you want to make to create your ideal work/life balance
- Why self-care is essential and how to ensure you take the time out and space you need with the right people around you when things get tough
- How to visualise your personal and business values to achieve your short and long term goals
- Why it’s important to slow down occasionally in order to speed up and the things people need to do to ensure they meet their goals
- How to re-embrace the joy of your professional career and convey that to your clients
- How to open your creative channels to abundance and become the most successful version of yourself
- The steps to build a dream life and business by your own standards and values
And much, much more
Links and resources mentioned
Connect with Rebecca