Breathing exercises can be very helpful:
Breathing can sometimes feel like a strenuous task in lung cancer. Switching positions can help breathe easier. Try some of these positions advised by the best lung cancer doctor in India:
- Sit up straight, lean forward, and rest your elbows on the armrest of the chair.
- Lie down on your side with three pillows under your upper body (above the waist)
- Stand up straight and lean forward with your hands on the desk/table.
- Stand and lean back with your shoulders against the wall.
- Breathing exercises like belly breathing and pursed-lip breathing can help too.