- HOST SPECIES: Mouse
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: The monoclonal antibody was produced in BALB/c x ICR F1 mice using recombinant IFN-gamma as the immunizing antigen.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: ELISA:
In a sandwich ELISA (assuming 100 μL/well), a concentration of 4.0-8.0 μg/mL of this antibody will detect at least 500 pg/mL of recombinant human IFN-γ when used with our biotinylated antigen affinity purified anti-human IFN-γ (XP-5155Bt) as the detection antibody at a concentration of approximately 2.0-4.0 μg/mL.
To detect hIFN-γ by Western Blot analysis this antibody can be used at a concentration of 0.20-0.40 μg/mL. Used in conjunction with compatible secondary reagents the detection limit for recombinant hIFN-γ is 1.0-3.0 ng/lane, under non-reducing conditions.
- PURIFICATION: This IgG1k antibody was purified on a Protein A affinity column.
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Lyophilized
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: IFN-γ lyophilized antibody is stable at room temperature for at least one month and for greater than a year when kept at -20˚C. Reconstitute in sterile water to a concentration of 0.1 - 1.0 mg/mL. The antibody is stable for at least six weeks at 2-4˚C when reconstituted.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: IFNG
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: AF1, Interferon gamma receptor , Interferon gamma transducerInterferon gamma, Immune interferon, IFN-gamma, IFG, IFI
- Protein Accession Number: P01579
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 124479
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 3458
- USER NOTE: Centrifuge vial prior to opening.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.