Definitions of venlafaxine word
- noun venlafaxine an oral antidepressant, C 17 H 27 NO 2 , that is thought to inhibit neuronal reabsorption of serotonin, norepinephrine, and possibly dopamine. 1
- noun venlafaxine The oral antidepressant drug 1-. 0
Information block about the term
A pretty common term. Usually people know it’s meaning, but prefer to use a more spread out synonym. About 43% of English native speakers know the meaning and use word.
Most Europeans know this English word. The frequency of it’s usage is somewhere between "mom" and "screwdriver".
Top questions with venlafaxine
- what is venlafaxine?
- what is venlafaxine used for?
- what is venlafaxine er?
- what are the side effects of venlafaxine?
- what does venlafaxine do?
- what is venlafaxine hcl?
- what is venlafaxine 37.5 mg used for?
- what is venlafaxine used to treat?
- how much is venlafaxine without insurance?
- what venlafaxine tablets for?
- what is in venlafaxine?
- how to stop venlafaxine?
- what class of drug is venlafaxine?
- what is the lowest dose of venlafaxine?
- what is venlafaxine for?
Tell us why?
Thank you for your feedback. We’ll try to make this page better