We are recruiting postdoctoral, scientist, or instructor with expertise/interests in genomics, computational biology, and computer/data science ComputationalOmicsLab.Org). Responsibilities include:
- Lead >= 2 high-impact projects that will translate to substantial scientific and clinical advancement.
- Become an expert in at least 1 high-dimensional data type, 1 computational/data science approach, and 1 biological/medical field. Utilize expertise to guide and collaborate with colleagues in and out of the lab for co-authorship opportunities.
- Present scientific results through well-written manuscripts, grant proposals, and oral presentations.
- Help build and maintain an environment promoting our core values: integrity, curiosity, persistence, teamwork, and innovation.
- Respect and have fun with colleagues. We are here to have a great time while making discoveries!
Active projects in the Huang | Computational Omics Lab focus on Multi-Omics integration, Immuno-Omics, and Clinical-Omics of human diseases, including Alzheimer’s Disease, Cancer, and COVID-19. The team has established extensive networks in national consortia and internal/external collaborations (e.g., Mount Sinai datasets that included diverse individuals in NYC) for collaborative and career opportunities. We welcome individuals from all backgrounds with relevant skill sets to apply and will consider specific research proposals.
The lab has established procedures for virtual meetings and 100% REMOTE WORK until the pandemic situation improves.
Please send your CV, GitHub (or code), and demo/code/presentation of one of your interesting projects (from any field, does not have to be in science) to kuan-lin.huang [at] mssm.edu