Los Angeles, USA, May 18, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Multiple Myeloma Pipeline Analysis Demonstrates Stunning Growth with a Gamut of Pharma Companies Involved Worldwide
The Multiple Myeloma pipeline is majorly thriving owing to the several different companies developing novel and sophisticated blockbuster drugs, increasing R&D, increasing global prevalence, better awareness and appropriate diagnosis in patients.
DelveInsight’s ‘Multiple Myeloma Pipeline Insights’ report provides a holistic view of the pipeline therapies that are under development in preclinical as well as clinical stages of development, and growth prospects across the Multiple Myeloma domain.
Some of the key takeaways from the Multiple Myeloma Pipeline report:
- Multiple Myeloma Pipeline report offers a comprehensive analysis of 80+ key players and 80+ key therapies.
- The report lays a comprehensive analysis of the Multiple Myeloma pipeline therapies and key pharmaceutical companies including Kiadis Pharma, CASI Pharmaceuticals, NOXXON Pharma, MorphoSys), Sana Biotechnology, Ayala Pharmaceuticals, Cellectar Biosciences, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Poseida Therapeutics, AbbVie/Genentech, Jansesn Research and Development, Biotest AG, Teneobio, iCell Gene Therapeutics, Juno Therapeutics, Arch Oncology, Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Incyte Corporation, NexImmune Inc., Chongqing Precision Biotech, Novartis, CASI Pharmaceuticals, Ionis Pharmaceuticals, AgenTus Therapeutics, Biohaven Pharmaceuticals, CRISPR Therapeutics, Pfizer, GlaxoSmithKline, Seagen Inc., Heidelberg Pharma, Bluebird Bio, C4 Therapeutics, Inc., Hoffmann-La Roche, Phosplatin Therapeutics, Arcellx, Inc., HitGen Inc., Boehringer Ingelheim, I-Mab Biopharma, Celyad Oncology, Amgen and others.
- Out of all the emerging therapies Ciltacabtagene Autoleucel is expected to emerge as the trailblazer owing to the treatment of Multiple Myeloma. The Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson submitted a Marketing Authorisation Application (MAA) to the European Medicines Agency (EMA) seeking approval of cilta-cel, an investigational B cell maturation antigen (BCMA)-directed chimeric antigen receptor T cell (CAR-T) therapy, for the treatment of patients with relapsed and/or refractory multiple myeloma.
- Multiple Myeloma pipeline comprises K NK004 (Kiadis Pharma), CID 103 (CASI Pharmaceuticals), NOX-A12 (NOXXON Pharma), TJ202 (I-MAB Biopharma), SG221 (Sana Biotechnology), AL 102 (Ayala Pharmaceuticals), CLR 131 (Cellectar Biosciences), Nivolumab (Bristol-Myers Squibb), P BCMA 101 (Poseida Therapeutics), Venetoclax (AbbVie/Genentech), and several others in the different therapeutic stage of development.
- Some of the other novel therapies are in the Multiple Myeloma pipeline including TNB-383B, ONC201, AO-176, JCARH125, REGN5458, INCB001158, TAK-573, NEXI-002 T Cells, PHE885, CID-103, ION251, EMB-06, agenT-797, CTX120, PF-06863135, SEA-BCMA, AEVI-007, HDP-101, bb21217, CFT7455, RO7425781, PT-112, HG146, CYAD-211, AMG 701 and others.
- CAR-T, or chimeric antigen receptor T-cells, a new form of cancer immunotherapy is advancing rapidly in the treatment of patients with Multiple myeloma and several other advanced cancer. Currently, the B-cell maturation antigen (BCMA) is the major target for CAR T cell therapies. BCMA has several advantages as a therapeutic target in myeloma. It is expressed exclusively on plasma cells and in particularly large quantities on plasma-turned-myeloma cells.
- TNB-383B is a BCMA x CD3 T-cell engaging bispecific antibody being studied in relapsed or refractory multiple myeloma who have received at least 3 prior lines of therapy. TNB-383B is being developed by TeneoOne through Phase 1. AbbVie holds the exclusive right to acquire TeneoOne and lead subsequent global development and commercialization of TNB-383B.
Got queries? Want to know more? Request for Sample @ Multiple Myeloma Pipeline Insights
Multiple Myeloma is a malignant disorder characterized by uncontrolled proliferation of clonal plasma cells causing a wide variety of complications leading to organ dysfunction and eventually death. It is the second most prevalent hematological malignancy worldwide, with a median onset of 60 years. This incurable malignancy develops from an accumulation of terminally differentiated monoclonal plasma cells (PC) in the bone marrow.
The Multiple Myeloma pipeline report proffers a holistic view of the business opportunities, threats, prospective collaborations and agreements, strong competitors, growth strategies, failed as well as discontinued drugs.
|K NK004||Kiadis Pharma||Preclinical||Antibody-dependent cell cytotoxicity; Immunologic cytotoxicity; Natural killer cell replacements||NA|
|CID 103||CASI Pharmaceuticals||I||Antibody-dependent cell cytotoxicity; Natural killer cell stimulants; T lymphocyte stimulants||NA|
|NOX-A12||NOXXON Pharma||II||Chemokine CXCL12 inhibitors||NA|
|TJ202||I-MAB Biopharma||III||Antibody-dependent cell cytotoxicity; Phagocyte stimulants||Intravenous|
|APG-2575||Ascentage Pharma||II||Proto-oncogene protein c-bcl-2 inhibitors||parenteral|
|AL 102||Ayala Pharmaceuticals||I||Amyloid precursor protein secretase inhibitors||Oral|
|CLR 131||Cellectar Biosciences||II||Ionising radiation emitters||Intravenous|
|Nivolumab||Bristol-Myers Squibb||III||Antibody-dependent cell cytotoxicity; Programmed cell death-1 receptor antagonists; T lymphocyte stimulants||Intravenous|
|P BCMA 101||Poseida Therapeutics||II||Immunologic cytotoxicity; T lymphocyte replacements||Parenteral|
|Venetoclax||AbbVie/Genentech||III||Apoptosis stimulants; Proto-oncogene protein c-bcl-2 inhibitors||Oral|
|RG6160||Genentech||I||Antibody-dependent cell cytotoxicity; T lymphocyte stimulants||Intravenous|
|HPN-217||Harpoon Therapeutics||I/II||Immunologic cytotoxicity; T lymphocyte replacements||Intravenous|
|SAR442085||Sanofi||I||Antibody-dependent cell cytotoxicity; Apoptosis stimulants; Phagocyte stimulants||Intravenous|
|PF-06863135||Pfizer||II||Antibody-dependent cell cytotoxicity; T lymphocyte stimulants||Parenteral|
|RAPA-201 Autologous T cells||Rapa Therapeutics||II||Immunologic cytotoxicity; T lymphocyte replacements||Parenteral|
The report lays down a complete coverage of the therapeutics by development stage, product type, route of administration, molecule type, and MOA type for Multiple Myeloma across the complete product development cycle, including all clinical and non-clinical stages.
By Product Type
- Phase I
- Phase II
- Phase III
By Molecule Type
- Small Molecule
- Gene Therapy
- Stem Cell Therapy
By Route of Administration
By Mechanism of Action
- Antibody-dependent cell cytotoxicity
- Programmed cell death-1 receptor antagonists
- Apoptosis stimulants; Proto-oncogene protein c-bcl-2 inhibitors
- Ionizing radiation emitters
- Chemokine CXCL12 inhibitors
- Amyloid precursor protein secretase inhibitors
- Immunologic cytotoxicity; T lymphocyte replacements
- Immunologic cytotoxicity; Natural killer cell replacements
- Multiple Kinase
By Stage and Route of Administration
By Stage and Product Type
Scope of the Report
Key Players: Kiadis Pharma, CASI Pharmaceuticals, NOXXON Pharma, MorphoSys), Sana Biotechnology, Ayala Pharmaceuticals, Cellectar Biosciences, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Poseida Therapeutics, AbbVie/Genentech, Janssen Research and Development, Nanjing Legend Biotech, Genenta Science, Biotest AG, Teneobio, iCell Gene Therapeutics, Juno Therapeutics, Arch Oncology, Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Incyte Corporation, NexImmune Inc., Chongqing Precision Biotech, Novartis, CASI Pharmaceuticals, Ionis Pharmaceuticals, AgenTus Therapeutics, Biohaven Pharmaceuticals, CRISPR Therapeutics, Pfizer, GlaxoSmithKline, Seagen Inc., Heidelberg Pharma, Bluebird Bio, C4 Therapeutics, Inc., Hoffmann-La Roche, Phosplatin Therapeutics, Arcellx, Inc., HitGen Inc., Boehringer Ingelheim, I-Mab Biopharma, Celyad Oncology, Amgen and others
Key Multiple Myeloma Pipeline Therapies: TNB-383B, ONC201, AO-176, JCARH125, REGN5458, INCB001158, TAK-573, NEXI-002 T Cells, PHE885, CID-103, ION251, EMB-06, agenT-797, CTX120, PF-06863135, SEA-BCMA, AEVI-007, HDP-101, bb21217, CFT7455, RO7425781, PT-112, HG146, CYAD-211, AMG 701, Nivolumab, ventoclax, RAPA-201 autologous T cells, K NK004, CID 103, NOX-A12, TJ202, APG-2575, AL 102, CLR 131 and others.
Table of Contents
|3||Multiple Myeloma Overview|
|4||Multiple Myeloma Pipeline Pipeline Therapeutics|
|5||Multiple Myeloma Pipeline Therapeutic Assessment|
|6||Multiple Myeloma – DelveInsight’s Analytical Perspective|
|7||In-depth Commercial Multiple Myeloma Pipeline Assessment|
|8||Multiple Myeloma Collaboration Deals|
|9||Late Stage Multiple Myeloma Pipeline Products (Phase III and Preregistration)|
|10||Mid-Stage Multiple Myeloma Pipeline Products (Phase II)|
|11||Pre-clinical and Discovery Stage Multiple Myeloma Pipeline Products|
|12||Inactive Multiple Myeloma Pipeline Products|
|13||Multiple Myeloma Key Companies|
|14||Multiple Myeloma Key Products|
|15||Multiple Myeloma Unmet Needs|
|16||Multiple Myeloma Market Drivers and Barriers|
|17||Multiple Myeloma Future Perspectives and Conclusion|
|18||Multiple Myeloma Pipeline Analyst Views|
Visit to know more of what’s covered @ Multiple Myeloma Emerging Therapies
Multiple Myeloma Market
DelveInsight’s ‘Multiple Myeloma (MM)-Market Insights, Epidemiology and Market Forecast—2030’ report.
Multiple Myeloma Epidemiology Forecast
DelveInsight’s ‘Multiple Myeloma (MM)- Epidemiology Forecast to 2030’ report.
Car T Cell Therapy For Multiple Myeloma Market
DelveInsight’s ‘CAR T-Cell Therapy for Multiple Myeloma-Market Insights and Market Forecast-2030’ report.
Refractory Multiple Myeloma Market
DelveInsight's "Refractory Multiple Myeloma - Market Insights, Epidemiology, and Market Forecast-2030" report.
Relapsed Refractory Multiple Myeloma Market
DelveInsight's "Relapsed/Refractory Multiple Myeloma (RRMM) - Market Insights, Epidemiology, and Market Forecast-2030" report.
Triple Refractory Multiple Myeloma Market
DelveInsight's "Triple-refractory Multiple Myeloma - Market Insights, Epidemiology, and Market Forecast-2030" report.
Higher Risk Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia Market
DelveInsight's "Higher-Risk Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia Market Insights, Epidemiology, and Market Forecast-2030" report.
DelveInsight is a leading Business Consultant and Market Research firm focused exclusively on life sciences. It supports Pharma companies by providing end-to-end comprehensive solutions to improve their performance. Get hassle-free access to all the healthcare and pharma market research reports through our subscription-based platform PharmDelve.
For more insights, visit Pharma, Healthcare, and Biotech News