I am looking for raw, unprocessed RNA-seq data to test a couple of things on.
I am trying to find one dataset that consists of total RNA, and another that has been enriched for mRNA via poly-A selection.
The data should have the following properties:
- Completely unprocessed: so no trimming, no rRNA removal, etc.
- Preferably from within the last 2-3 years.
- Sequenced on an Illumina instrument.
- At least 20 million reads.
- Must be bulk RNA (so, not tissue specific).
- Preferably from a model organism (not too important).
Does anyone have any suggestions? I'm trawling through the SRA at the moment, but perhaps somebody here has some ideas as well.