DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Jan 5, 2021--
The "Global CAR-T Cell Therapy Market - Market Size, Forecasts, Trials and Trends, 2021" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
CAR-T cell therapy is a remarkably promising treatment for cancer patients. It is a type of immunotherapy where doctors collect immune cells, modify them in a laboratory, and provide them the power to easily recognize and kill cancer cells. When infused into a patient, the cells get multiplied and stay in the body as "living drugs."
T-cells form the backbone of CAR-T cell therapy. T-cells are the workhorses of our immune system and play a key role in directing the immune response and killing cells infected by pathogens. In CAR-T cell therapy, blood is drawn from the patient and the T-cells are separated out. In the laboratory, a disarmed virus is then used to genetically engineer the T-cells to produce chimeric antigen receptors (CARs) on their surface. These receptors are synthetic and do not exist naturally. Once infused into the patient, these CARs enable the T-cells to recognize and get attached to an antigen (specific protein) on the tumor cell leading to the destruction of the tumor.
Since the approval of the first CAR-T cell therapeutic in 2017, widespread research, an exponential increase in clinical trial activity, proliferative M&A activity, and lucrative IPOs have created a robust CAR-T cell market. This billion dollar market would not have been possible without the remarkable efficacy of Kymriah, Yescarta, and Tecartus in treating several types of blood cancers.
Today, the CAR-T cell therapy industry is witnessing:
- Landmark approvals of CAR-T cell therapies by regulatory bodies worldwide
- Lucrative acquisitions within the CAR-T industry
- Large IPOs within the industry
- An increasingly competitive IP environment
- Unprecedented investment flowing into CAR-T cell research
This global strategic report reveals:
- Market size determinations with segmentation and forecasts through 2027
- Approved CAR-T products by indication and region
- Clinical trial activity by type, region, phase, and sponsor
- CAR-T industry M&A transactions and IPOs
- Strategic partnerships and commercialization agreements
- Industry trends and future directions
- Competitors composing the global marketplace
This 232-page global strategic report will position you to:
- Capitalize on emerging trends
- Improve internal decision-making
- Reduce company risk
- Approach outside partners and investors
- Out compete your competition
- Implement an informed and advantageous business strategy in 2021
Key Topics Covered:
1. Report Overview
2. Chimeric Antigen Receptor-T (Car-T) Cell Therapy: A Brief Overview
3. History of CAR-T Cell Therapy
4. Manufacture of CAR-T Cells
5. CAR-T Target Antigens: A Brief Overview
6. CAR-T Patent Landscape
7. Global CAR-T Clinical Trials: An Overview
8. Published Scientific Papers & NIH Grants
9. Deals in CAR-T Therapy Space
9.1 Most Recent CAR-T Deals
9.1.1 Gilead Sciences/Tango Therapeutics
9.1.4 Juno/Oxford Biomedica
9.1.6 Applied DNA Sciences, Inc.
9.1.8 Cell Therapies, Pvt. Ltd
9.1.11 Carisma Therapeutics, Inc./NYU Langone Health
10. Marketed CAR-T Products
11. Reimbursement for Car-T Therapies
12. Blood Cancers: An Overview
13. Market Analysis
13.1 Global Market for CAR-T Cell Therapy by Product
13.2 Global CAR-T Market by Geography
13.3 Global Market for CAR-T Therapy by Indication
13.4 Companies at the Forefront of CAR-T Market
13.5 Barriers and Strategies for Success in CAR-T 2.0 Market Place
14. Company Profiles
14.1 Aleta BioTherapeutics
14.2 Allogene Therapeutics
14.3 Anixa Biosciences, Inc.
14.4 Attars Biotherapeutics
14.5 Autolus Therapeutics, plc
14.6 Bellicum Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
14.8 bluebird bio
14.9 Carina Biotech
14.10 CARsgen Therapeutics
14.11 Cartesian Therapeutics, Inc.
14.13 Celgene Corporation
14.15 Celularity, Inc.
14.16 Celyad Oncology
14.17 Creative Biolabs
14.18 CRISPR Therapeutics
14.19 Cytovia Therapeutics
14.20 DiaCarta, Inc.
14.21 Empirica Therapeutics
14.22 Eureka Therapeutics, Inc.
14.23 EXUMA Biotech Corp.
14.24 Fate Therapeutics, Inc.
14.25 Formula Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
14.26 Gilead Sciences, Inc.
14.27 Gracell Biotechnologies
14.28 iCell Gene Therapeutics
14.29 Janssen Biotech, Inc.
14.30 Juno Therapeutics
14.31 JW Therapeutics, Co., Ltd.
14.32 Kite Pharma, Inc.
14.33 MaxCyte, Inc.
14.34 Minerva Biotechnologies Corporation
4.35 Mustang Bio, Inc.
14.36 Nanjing Legend Biotechnology Co., Ltd.
14.37 Noile-Immune Biotech
14.38 Novartis International, AG
14.39 Oxford Biomedica plc
14.40 PeproMene Bio, Inc.
14.41 Poseida Therapeutics, Inc.
14.42 Precigen, Inc.
14.43 Precision Biosciences
14.44 Prescient Therapeutics
14.45 ProMab Biotechnologies, Inc.
14.47 Sorrento Therapeutics, Inc.
14.48 TC Biopharm
14.50 Tessa Therapeutics, Pvt. Ltd.
14.51 Tmunity Therapeutics, Inc.
14.53 Xyphos Biosciences, Inc.
14.54 Ziopharm Oncology, Inc.
For more information about this report visit www.researchandmarkets.com/r/byjfeg
Research and Markets also offers Custom Research services providing focused, comprehensive and tailored research.
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: HEALTH ONCOLOGY
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2021.
PUB: 01/05/2021 11:46 AM/DISC: 01/05/2021 11:46 AM