I ran `gff3_sp_complement_annotations.pl --ref stringtie.gff3 --add augustus.hints_utr.gff3 --out gaas.gff3` and got the below new IDs:

NbV1Ch01 transdecoder five_prime_UTR 99705 99705 . - . ID=nbis_NEW-five_prime_utr-4254;Parent=STRG2.t1
NbV1Ch01 transdecoder three_prime_UTR 98185 98185 . - . ID=nbis_NEW-three_prime_utr-2120;Parent=STRG2.t1
...
NbV1Ch01 AUGUSTUS start_codon 112448 112450 . - 0 ID=start_codon-70639;Parent=g65212.t1
NbV1Ch01 AUGUSTUS stop_codon 109839 109841 . - 0 ID=stop_codon-70662;Parent=g65212.t1

Additionally, I got the following massage:

**********************************************************************************************************************************************************
* Primary tag values (3rd column) not expected => transcription_start_site transcription_end_site *
* Those primary tag are not yet taken into account ! *
* If you wish to use it/them, pleast update the parameter feature json files accordingly (features_level1, features_level2 or features_level3). *
* To resume: ...



Source link