- Gene Therapy Market, By Vector (Non-Viral Vectors, Viral Vectors), Indication (Neurological Diseases, Cancer, Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy, Hepatological Diseases, Other Indications), Delivery Method and Geography – Global Forecast to 2026
MarketDigits MR recently added Global Gene Therapy Market Study that gives deep analysis of current scenario of the Market size, demand, growth, trends, and forecast. Revenue for Gene Therapy Market has grown substantially over the five years to 2020 as a result of strengthening macroeconomic conditions and healthier demand, however with current economic slowdown and Face-off with COVID-19 Industry Players are seeing Big Impact in operations and identifying ways to keep momentum. Gene Therapy Market estimates rely extensively on both the volume and value and due to slowdown price fluctuation in widening demand and supply gap.
Request for Sample Copy of This Report @ marketdigits.com/gene-therapy-market/sample
If you are part of this market, then Get to Know how you are perceived in comparison to your competitors Abeona Therapeutics, Audentes Therapeutics, AveXis, Bluebird Bio, CRISPR Therapeutics AG, Editas Medicine, GlaxoSmithKline, Intellia Therapeutics; Get an accurate view of your business in Gene Therapy Marketplace with latest study published by MarketDigits.
Report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Grab Complete Details with TOC @ marketdigits.com/gene-therapy-market/toc
The global gene therapy market is estimated to grow from USD 3.8 billion in 2019 to USD 13.0 billion by 2024, at a CAGR of 27.8%. The growth of this market is majorly driven by the high incidence of cancer and other target diseases, availability of reimbursements, and the increasing funding for gene therapy research. However, the high cost of gene therapies is expected to hamper market growth to a certain extent during the forecast period.
The demand for gene therapies for the treatment of cancer is estimated to grow at a high rate during the forecast period
Based on indication, the market is segmented into neurological diseases, cancer, hepatological diseases, Duchenne muscular dystrophy, and other indications. The cancer segment is estimated to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period owing to the approval of a growing number of gene therapies for the treatment of cancer and the rising incidence of hematologic cancers.
Non-viral vectors segment accounted for the largest share of the gene therapy market, by vector, in 2018
The market, by vector, has been segmented into viral and non-viral vectors. The non-viral vectors segment accounted for the largest share of the market in 2018. This can be attributed to the high market penetration of oligonucleotide-based non-viral vector gene therapies.
North America is the largest regional market for gene therapies
The global market is segmented into four major regions, namely, North America, Europe, the Asia Pacific, and the Rest of the World. In 2018, North America accounted for the largest share of the market, followed by Europe. The rising prevalence of chronic diseases, high and growing healthcare expenditure, presence of advanced healthcare infrastructure, availability of reimbursements, and the presence of major market players in the region are the major factors driving the growth of the gene therapy market in North America.
Key Market Players
The prominent players operating in the gene therapy market include Biogen (US), Novartis AG (Switzerland), Gilead Sciences, Inc. (US), Spark Therapeutics, Inc. (US), MolMed S.p.A. (Italy), Orchard Therapeutics plc. (UK), SIBIONO (China), Shanghai Sunway Biotech Co., Ltd. (China), bluebird bio, Inc. (US), Human Stem Cells Institute (Russia), AnGes, Inc. (Japan), Alnylam Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (US), Sarepta Therapeutics (US), Jazz Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Ireland), Akcea Therapeutics (US), and Dynavax Technologies (US).
Biogen was the leading player in the market in 2018. Strong business operations across all key regions, coupled with a strong brand image, have made Biogen a leading player in this market. Biogen adopted organic and inorganic growth strategies, such as agreements & collaborations and acquisitions, to maintain its leading position in the market. For instance, in 2017, Biogen entered into a collaboration with Ionis Pharmaceuticals to identify new antisense oligonucleotide drug candidates for the treatment of spinal muscular atrophy. In 2019, the company received the NMPA (National Medical Products Association) approval in China for SPINRAZA, which is used for treating 5q spinal muscular atrophy.
- In May 2019, Novartis AG (Switzerland) received FDA approval for ZOLGENSMA.
- In June 2019, Biogen (US) acquired Nightstar Therapeutics (UK) to enhance its presence in the market.
- In June 2018, Amgen (US) collaborated with the University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center (US) to develop a variety of Amgen’s early-stage oncology therapies.
Key Questions Addressed by the Report
- Where will all these developments take the industry in the mid-to-long term?
- What are the recent trends affecting the market?
- Who are the key players in the market, and how intense is the competition?
- What are the key indications of gene therapy?
- Which region is lucrative for the market?
Gene Therapy Market report provides statistics on the current state of the industry and thereby acts as a valuable source of guidance and direction for companies & investors interested in this market. Each of the topics is researched and analysed in depth for generating comprehensive Gene Therapy Market research report. This Gene Therapy Market report examines the market with respect to general market conditions, market status, market improvement, key developments, cost & profit of the specified market regions, position and comparative pricing between major players. Gene Therapy Market report is an absolute background analysis of the industry which includes an assessment of the parental market.
Gene Therapy Market Reports – Table of Contents
2. Assumptions and Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary: Global Gene Therapy Market
4. Market Overview
5. Key Insights
6. Global Gene Therapy Market Analysis and Forecast, By Product
7. Global Gene Therapy Market Analysis and Forecast, By Detector
8. Global Gene Therapy Market Analysis and Forecast, By Technology
9. Global Gene Therapy Market Analysis and Forecast, By Application
10. Global Gene Therapy Market Analysis and Forecast, By End-user
11. Global Gene Therapy Market Analysis and Forecast, By Region
12. North America Gene Therapy Market Analysis and Forecast
13. Europe Gene Therapy Market Analysis and Forecast
14. Asia Pacific Gene Therapy Market Analysis and Forecast
15. Latin America Gene Therapy Market Analysis and Forecast
16. Middle East & Africa Gene Therapy Market Analysis and Forecast
17. Competitive Landscape
Any Questions? Inquire Here Before Buying @ marketdigits.com/gene-therapy-market/analyst
About Market Digits :
MarketDigits is one of the leading business research and consulting companies that helps clients to tap new and emerging opportunities and revenue areas, thereby assisting them in operational and strategic decision-making. We at MarketDigits believe that market is a small place and an interface between the supplier and the consumer, thus our focus remains mainly on business research that includes the entire value chain and not only the markets.
We offer services that are most relevant and beneficial to the users, which help businesses to sustain in this competitive market. Our detailed and in-depth analysis of the markets catering to strategic, tactical, and operational data analysis & reporting needs of various industries utilize advanced technology so that our clients get better insights into the markets and identify lucrative opportunities and areas of incremental revenues.
Contact Us :
Phone : +91-9822485644
Email : [email protected]