Crispr Therapeutics (NASDAQ:CRSP) has it’s rating Downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub
N/A from Buy to Hold in a note issued to investors on Thursday.
Crispr Therapeutics traded up $0.2 at mid-way of the trading on Thursday, hitting $63.98 daily high and touching the bottom line at 61.99. The company had a trading volume of 204231 shares, compared to its average volume of 962016. The company has a BETA of 2.26. CRSP
Crispr Therapeutics has a 12-month low of $32.3 and a 12-month high of $74. The company’s fifty day moving average is 51 and its 200-day moving average is 52 while 100-day moving average is 52. Price change for 5-day moving average stands at -$4.48 or -$0.07, while 50-day moving average price change is $25.31 $0.68.
Crispr Therapeutics Earnings and What to expect:
Crispr Therapeutics last posted its quarterly earnings data on April 28th, 2020. The reported ($1.15) earnings per share for the quarter, missing the consensus estimate of ($1.05) by $0.10. The business earned $0.16 million during the quarter, compared to analyst estimates of $3.04 million. Its quarterly revenue was down 52.1% compared to the same quarter last year. Crispr Therapeutics has generated $1.17 earnings per share over the last year and currently has a price-to-earnings ratio of 83.1. Crispr Therapeutics has not formally confirmed its next earnings publication date, but the company’s estimated earnings date is Monday, August 3rd, 2020 based off prior year’s report dates.
Earnings for Crispr Therapeutics are expected to decrease in the coming year, from ($4.51) to ($5.22) per share. The P/E ratio of Crispr Therapeutics is 83.08, which means that it is trading at a more expensive P/E ratio than the market average P/E ratio of about 13.76. The P/E ratio of Crispr Therapeutics is 83.08, which means that it is trading at a more expensive P/E ratio than the Medical sector average P/E ratio of about 19.59. Crispr Therapeutics has a P/B Ratio of 4.29. P/B Ratios above 3 indicate that a company could be overvalued with respect to its assets and liabilities.
Latest Institutional Ownership update:
- 5/26/2020: Morgan Stanley holds 851519 which equates to total market value of $36.11M. Which takes Morgan Stanley’s ownership the company at 1.40%.
- 5/22/2020: Clearbridge Investments LLC holds 6700 which equates to total market value of $0.28M. Which takes Clearbridge Investments LLC’s ownership the company at 0.00011.
- 5/21/2020: HighTower Advisors LLC holds 20550 which equates to total market value of $0.87M. Which takes HighTower Advisors LLC’s ownership the company at 0.00034.
What other brokers have rated Crispr Therapeutics (NASDAQ:CRSP) in recent past:
- 5/29/2020 – Zumiez was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating. (View)
- 5/29/2020 – Zions Bancorporation NA was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “strong sell” rating to a “sell” rating. (View)
- 5/29/2020 – Xenon Pharmaceuticals was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating. (View)
Latest Insiders Trading and Volume :
- Insider Ownership Percentage: 21.40%
- On 5/20/2020 CEO Samarth Kulkarni Sell 10693 at average share price of $65.28 which equates to $698,039.04 in money value.
- On 5/19/2020 President Rodger Novak Sell 50000 at average price of $65.00 with total value of : $3,250,000.00
- On 44,140 COO Lawrence Otto Klein Sell 25000 at average price of $60.40 with total value of : $1,510,000.00
Crispr Therapeutics (NASDAQ:CRSP) Moving Average Technical Analysis
5 day Moving Average is $66.06 And 5 day price change is -$4.48 (-$0.07) with average volume for 5 day average is 113966000.00%. While technical analysis for average 20 days shows significant difference, 20 day moving average is 59 and 20 day price change is $10.31 ($0.20) and average 20 day moving volume is 105030500.00%
Compare this to pre-covid-19 (Coronavirus) pandemic , 50 day moving average is 51 and 50 day price change is $25.31 ( $0.68) and with average volume for 50 days is : 91940000.00%. 200 day moving average is 52 and 200 day price change is $13.37 ($0.27) and with average volume for 200 days is : 92265100.00%.