Crispr Therapeutics stock has undergone multiple analysts rating changes in the recent past. Crispr Therapeutics Upgraded by BidaskClub on 7/9/2020. In a note to investors, the firm issued a new rating of Strong-Buy. The analysts previously had rating of Buy.
Shares of Crispr Therapeutics traded down -$0.20 on Thursday, reaching $93.97. 1035866 shares of the stock traded hands, compared to its average volume of 1155083. Shares of Crispr Therapeutics were trading at $93.97 on Thursday. The firm’s 50 day moving average is $66.02 and its 200 day moving average is $55.59.Crispr Therapeutics has a 12 month low of $90.81 and a 12 month high of $97.82. While on yearly highs and lows, Crispr Therapeutics’s today has traded high as $96.18 and has touched $90.81 on the downward trend. See More Analyst Rating at: RATING
Crispr Therapeutics Earnings and What to expect:
Crispr Therapeutics last issued its earnings data on April 28th, 2020. The reported ($1.15) earnings per share for the quarter, missing analysts’ consensus estimates of ($1.05) by $0.10. The company had revenue of $0.16 million for the quarter, compared to analysts’ expectations of $3.04 million. Its revenue for the quarter was down 52.1% on a year-over-year basis. Crispr Therapeutics has generated $1.17 earnings per share over the last year and currently has a price-to-earnings ratio of 126.7. Crispr Therapeutics has not formally confirmed its next earnings publication date, but the company’s estimated earnings date is Monday, August 3rd, 2020 based off prior year’s report dates.
Earnings for Crispr Therapeutics are expected to decrease in the coming year, from ($4.57) to ($5.24) per share. The P/E ratio of Crispr Therapeutics is 126.68, which means that it is trading at a more expensive P/E ratio than the market average P/E ratio of about 16.86. The P/E ratio of Crispr Therapeutics is 126.68, which means that it is trading at a more expensive P/E ratio than the Medical sector average P/E ratio of about 29.55. Crispr Therapeutics has a P/B Ratio of 5.58. P/B Ratios above 3 indicate that a company could be overvalued with respect to its assets and liabilities.
Latest Insiders Trading and Volume :
- Insider Ownership Percentage: 21.40%
- On 7/6/2020 Director Bradley J Phd Bolzon Sell 20,000 at average share price of $82.39 which equates to $1,647,800.00 in money value.
- On 6/24/2020 COO Lawrence Otto Klein Sell 65,088 at average price of $75.93 with total value of : Not Data Available
- On 6/23/2020 Director Bradley J Phd Bolzon Sell 20,000 at average price of $73.93 with total value of : $1,478,600.00
Other owners latest trading in Crispr Therapeutics :
- On 7/9/2020 shares held by Carnegie Capital Asset Management LLC were 91,720 which equates to market value of $6.74M and appx 0.40% owners of Crispr Therapeutics
- On 7/9/2020 shares held by Ipswich Investment Management Co. Inc. were 38,965 which equates to market value of $2.86M and appx 1.00% owners of Crispr Therapeutics
- On 6/19/2020 shares held by State Street Corp were 71,211 which equates to market value of $3.02M and appx 0.00% owners of Crispr Therapeutics
- In total Institutional ownership equates to Institutional Ownership Percentage: 57.97% for Crispr Therapeutics
Analyst at BidaskClub are also talking about :
- 7/9/2020 – York Water was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 7/9/2020 – DENTSPLY SIRONA was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating.
- 7/9/2020 – Virtusa was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 7/9/2020 – Veeco Instruments was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating.
Crispr Therapeutics (NASDAQ:CRSP) Moving Average Technical Analysis
5 day Moving Average is $88.79 And 5 day price change is $16.04 (20.43%) with average volume for 5 day average is 1,316,243. While technical analysis for average 20 days shows significant difference, 20 day moving average is $74.63 and 20 day price change is $31.51 (49.99%) and average 20 day moving volume is 1,280,621. 50 day moving average is $66.02 and 50 day price change is $42.02 ( 80.01%) and with average volume for 50 days is : 1,103,634. 200 day moving average is $55.59 and 200 day price change is $46.84 (98.20%) and with average volume for 200 days is : 1,037,052.
See More Analyst Rating at: RATING