We are looking for an experienced Systems Engineer to join our team! The ideal candidate has demonstrated experience supporting medium to large networks; data center management; cloud infrastructure management; has worked with various networking tools and protocols; possesses a good understanding of network security and a desire to stay current with new technology solutions. Some key responsibilities are listed below.
- Maintaining, configuring and monitoring cloud infrastructure
- Managing, supporting and improving existing Linux systems and Windows systems.
- Involved in the implementation of major subsystems.
- Maintaining and developing standards and procedures.
- Participate in troubleshooting and RCA for security and Infrastructure events.
- Using diagnostic tools to determine deficiencies.
- Acknowledging and resolving user service requests.
- Contributing to the development of organizational goals and objectives.
- Suggesting new ideas and solutions to problems.
- Staying up to date with latest technology and best practice.
- Attending technology relevant webinars and conferences.
- Performing project leadership duties.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 5 years’ progressive, relevant IT experience.
- Strong VMWare experience.
- Cloud experience with AWS, Office 365, is a plus.
- Experience with Active Directory w/ AD Services (DNS, DHCP, GPO Management)
- Experience supporting Microsoft Windows Server 2012 - 2019, Windows 10 and Linux.
- Prior experience with digital workspace such as: VMware Horizon, Citrix a plus.
- Experience with direct attach storage/external storage.
- Experience with Email security / threat protection and hygiene services (TLS, Digital Signatures, Phishing and SPAM prevention, SPF, DKIM, DMARC)
- Prior scripting experience a plus.
- Functional understanding of networking concepts; routing, switching, firewalls, load balancers, proxy services, & protocols (TCP, UPD, HTTP, TLS, SIP, SMTP, SNMP, LDAP)
- Capable of multitasking and prioritizing in a fast-paced environment, effectively and efficiently.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Strong documentation skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to travel to off-site locations.
CRISPR Therapeutics, Inc. is committed to equal employment opportunity and non-discrimination for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to a person's race, color, gender, age, religion, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation or any characteristic protected under applicable law.
To view our Privacy Statement, please click the following link: www.crisprtx.com/about-us/privacy-policy