- Conduct time sensitive experiments and analyze data under the direction of a Research Scientist.
- Relevant experience with cell culture, cell-based assays, and analytical development
- Demonstrated experience with Real time PCR, RNA seq, Nanostring, ELISA, FACS, IHC.
- Point person for conducting key analytical testing of differentiated and edited cells.
- Perform research requiring molecular biology techniques including DNA/RNA analysis, qPCR/ddPCR, and other plate-based assays.
- Prepare detailed research reports and present findings to internal groups. Attention to detail and careful record-keeping and ability to troubleshoot.
- Demonstrated excellence in planning, executing and analyzing experiments
- BS or MS in biology or related discipline and 3-5+ years of relevant research experience
- Prior experience with mammalian cell culture techniques and gene-editing platforms
- Prior experience with RNA seq, Nanostring, PCR, FACS, IHC, ELISA
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Track record of intellectually challenging oneself to enhance scientific abilities
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a results-oriented research team
- Highly organized with significant attention to detail
- BS or MS in stem cell biology or related discipline and 5+ years of relevant research experience
- Experience in maintenance and differentiation of human pluripotent stem cells
- Expertise in gene editing
- Prior experience with in vitro assay development
- Familiarity with immunology and prior experience working with humanized in vivo models
- Passion – Creates an environment where there is a true passion for the vision of CRISPR Therapeutics to bring novel medicines to patients suffering from serious diseases.
- Entrepreneurial Spirit/Flexibility – An adventurous spirit, exhibiting ingenuity. A readiness in undertaking a task or project with considerable initiative and risk. The ability to adapt to working effectively within a variety of situations; adapts.
- Communication and Teamwork – Effectively express ideas in written, visual and oral context. The ability to work cooperatively with others; the genuine desire to be a part of a team and contribute to team and corporate goals.
- Results Oriented/Productive Work Habits – Drives issues and tasks to closure and gets the job done. Skilled at analyzing scope of work, as well as planning and executing a successful outcome.
Crispr Therapeutics, Inc. is committed to equal employment opportunity and non-discrimination for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to a person's race, color, gender, age, religion, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation or any characteristic protected under applicable law.
CRISPR Therapeutics, Inc. is committed to equal employment opportunity and non-discrimination for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to a person's race, color, gender, age, religion, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation or any characteristic protected under applicable law.
To view our Privacy Statement, please click the following link: www.crisprtx.com/about-us/privacy-policy