Disposable Universal Electroporaton Cuvettes
MBI Disposable Electroporation Cuvettes are designed for use with bacterial, yeast, fungi, and mammalian cells. We guarantee that our superior quality standards will surpass any cuvette previously used. Our competitive pricing and quick turnaround time will assist you in maintaining a highly efficient lab.
- Manufactured from high quality durable polycarbonate material which has been tested to optimize transfection efficiencies.
- Precision built to give exacting tolerances ensuring reproducible results.
- Polished aluminum plates reduce static and arcing for optimum performance.
- Individually wrapped and gamma irradiated providing guaranteed sterility.
- Compatible with most Electroporation devices.
- Individually color coded cuvette caps identify gap widths of 1mm, 2mm, and 4mm.
- Each bag contains 50 individually wrapped sterile cuvettes.
- MBI1040-04 4mm gap, 800 ul capacity